• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
5+ qt jug or 5 qt's Quaker State w/STP Oil Filter $16.99 With mail in $10 AZ Gift Card $6.99

Limit of 2, offer good for 6 days..

Direct Auto Zone link

It`s not in our local sale flyer, but got in email also was marked right at store..

They will try to upgrade your oil purchase and sell you all kinds of junk so watch out..

AutoZone
Need a AutoZone coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

quaker state
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I called earlier and yes, one envelope can contain the 2 rebate forms.

jschuman (Feb. 05, 2013 @ 8:02p) |

FYI, I got an email a couple of days ago that my rebate was not approved because I didn't send in the UPC from the produ... (more)

crumii (Feb. 25, 2013 @ 5:42p) |

Only had one rebate approved, they mailed out a autozone gift card for $10. Not the $20 I was expecting for two purchase... (more)

GorgeousMe (Apr. 30, 2013 @ 10:50p) |

Go to AutoZone first and pick your vehicle. Then paste the link from OP's posting into your browser. That way, it will show you the right filter for your vehicle.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just 10W40 and 10W50.

alanmax said:   Just 10W40 and 10W50.I'm seeing 10w30 and 5w30 without issues.

Do you get the mail in gift card forms when you pick it up at the store?

Quick Summary shows Full Synth but their is no way to order that for in store pickup at this price online that I can figure out. Is this deal available in store for full synth or is it conventional only?

They put the wrong picture up.. It`s regular green bottle..5.1 jug or you can
get the one quart bottles.. for the mail in $10 AZ gift card..

They will give you rebate at check out to mail in..

they had 5w30, 10w30 and 10w40 at our local store.

All I got is 10W-30 and 10W-40 at my nearest store. Not too many AZ's near me.

VicVinegar said:   All I got is 10W-30 and 10W-40 at my nearest store. Not too many AZ's near me.

I just ordered some 5w-30. Maybe your local store is out of it?

I wonder if they mistakenly combined the $10 mail-in rebate for Max-life oil (In this weeks ad) and the Quacker State + Filter $16.99 offer.

rebate form says that the limit is two per household. Do you guys know if buying 10 qt's and 2 filters will qualify for $20 GC?

VicVinegar said:   All I got is 10W-30 and 10W-40 at my nearest store. Not too many AZ's near me.
Something wrong with that?

Found the rebate form if your local store doesn't have it.

Link for the lazy

Damn no synthetic oil?

what happened to FREE OIL? after rebate? price of this stuff is REDIKULUS!

dannieboiz said:   Found the rebate form if your local store doesn't have it.

Link for the lazy

thanks mr ambitious, this old man appreciates your effort

Thanks OP! Almost due for oil change. Will stop by at lunch to pick it up.

Thanks!

Only option I'm given is Quaker State/Engine Oil for $23.99

[I now see $10 comes off after adding it to cart]

AutoZone "Gift card". That stinks. I want my Cash Back, not to be strapped into purchasing $10 more of stuff from them.

pyro123 said:   Damn no synthetic oil?

I always laugh when I read posts that say this. How did we ever manage (or our cars run) 15 - 20+ years ago before synthetic? I use the straight stuff. I'm at FW because I'm cheap and I don't need synthetic.

Bought 2. I better get both rebates!

Dang their site is dog slow.

Picked up 2 today. Worker lady couldnt believe how cheap it was.

i would be in if this was like AZ gift card with an AMEX.. like Advance Auto Parts. i kind of stopped shopping at AZ after i found out Advance Auto Parts (upto 40% off) but i'm still well stocked with oil from the valvoline rebate deals with Advance Auto Parts.

Why do people feel like everything should be free? This is a a great deal, on good oil, and for some of us, we'll spend the $10 on windshield wipers, or Seafoam, or more oil next time this deal comes around!

jimmywalt said:   AutoZone "Gift card". That stinks. I want my Cash Back, not to be strapped into purchasing $10 more of stuff from them.

Totally agree. The deal stinks.

jimmywalt said:   pyro123 said:   Damn no synthetic oil?

I always laugh when I read posts that say this. How did we ever manage (or our cars run) 15 - 20+ years ago before synthetic? I use the straight stuff. I'm at FW because I'm cheap and I don't need synthetic.

Depends on the vehicle, driving habits and climate. Depending on these factors, synthetic can be a cheaper buy due to extended OCIs. I've found that synthetic will almost always be cheaper to run then Dino. Unless you have a beater N/A that you treat like a lawn mower and only change the oil once a year regardless of mileage.

Example, if I run a quality synthetic for 10-12k miles at $30 a change
Then run Dino at 3-5k miles at $17 a change

It will be cheaper running synthetic while the added benefit of not having to crawl under your car and change your oil as often. Those are just rough estimates, just do the math and consider yor time an the quality of te product. Don't just think that because Dino is cheaper that its the way to go.

If this deal was with Cash Back sure! Great I will use it in my lawn mowers, snow blower and for beater N/As that come around.

Interestingly enough, not all filters are the same price for this offer. My 2010 Corolla uses an element-type filter (looks like a mini Shop Vac filter). My total cost, out the door, was $23.99 (oil) + $7.99 (filter) - $11.49 (Quaker/STP discount) = $20.49 out the door. Still a decent deal, thanks OP!

Thanks bought one.

Picked up two sets, good price if you use the gift card, and I know I'll need blades and cleaning stuff in the spring.

A very good deal & I went thru the order/payment & got the price but they show Paypal payment is accepted but I wasn't able to use Paypal. There was no way to access that method so I canceled the order. Thanks anyway & I gave you a green for your post.

keaton85 said:   Example, if I run a quality synthetic for 10-12k miles at $30 a change
Then run Dino at 3-5k miles at $17 a change

I'm curious...is that based on used oil analysis or some kind of research? I haven't compared UOA's between dino and synth but my research indicates that the spread isn't THAT huge.

Anyway this deal sounds good for me...I'm happy enough with a 5,000 mile OCI with dino in my vehicles. UOA confirms that it's about right for me, and changing every time the odometer reaches a multiple of 5,000 is more convenient than stickers, tracking it in a log/spreadsheet, or multiplying less-round numbers in my head.

If you buy 2 of these in-store in separate purchases, you can get 2 of 5 $20 purchases necessary for an additional $20 in rewards using www.autozonerewards.com.

Autozone Rewards said: Every time you make 5 (five) qualifying $20 purchases within 6 months in-store, you will receive 20 Rewards Dollars to spend in any AutoZone store! To receive credit for your purchases, simply present your AutoZone Rewards card at the store during check-out. You can check on-line to see how close you are to earning your reward - or check your receipt with every purchase!

Nah, not with the $10 coming back as a AZ gift card. I traded my last AZ gift card in for cash, Auto Zone is terrible.

ok I messed up and thought I printed the rebate a couple days ago. When I went to check the printer to fill it out today.. unfortunatly the rebate form did not print and now its not on the website. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the rebate or does anyone have a PDF. Thanks

jetmech77 said:   ok I messed up and thought I printed the rebate a couple days ago. When I went to check the printer to fill it out today.. unfortunatly the rebate form did not print and now its not on the website. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the rebate or does anyone have a PDF. Thanks

Craps. I'm in the same boat.

Here you go!

http://econtent.autozone.com:24999/znetcs/rebate/en_US/488.pdf

Hi nevermind... I found the PDF on the other savings website SD.. here is a link to the PDF if anyone does the samething as myself. http://econtent.autozone.com:24999/znetcs/rebate/en_US/489.pdf

lol.. thanks Prngr44!

Skipping 4 Messages...
Only had one rebate approved, they mailed out a autozone gift card for $10. Not the $20 I was expecting for two purchases

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.