• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Up to 75% off Sale @ Levi's - Up to 75% off

Shipping adds $7.50

Free Shipping with $75 Purchase

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Levi's
See Levi's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Up to 75% off Sale
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Up to" really does not mean anything. I looked through many items and could not find even one item at close to 75% off. Adding one item at 90% and calling it a "Up to 90% off" sale is not accurate.

When i put in my size, the sale prices go back to regular price. . i pretended to be differant sizes and picked differant colors, and the sale
price went back to the regular price....

satishny said:   "Up to" really does not mean anything. I looked through many items and could not find even one item at close to 75% off. Adding one item at 90% and calling it a "Up to 90% off" sale is not accurate.

The absolute worst posts here are from the staff person posting stuff like this without giving examples.
I've mentioned this 3-4 times in the last week.

On top of that,they won't even post the PROMO CODES to use for these sales.
Example: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1254580/?newest=1#last

forzaINTER said:   

The absolute worst posts here are from the staff person posting stuff like this without giving examples.

This one I agree with you on....esp with the repeating title. I guess sobriety is optional on Tues/Thursdays.

I did a search on products in my size on only obscure colors come up...this is a giant waste of time.

No big loss. It seems in the last few years the quality of Levi's jeans which I have loved wearing for the last 35 years has gotten so bad that I am looking at other brands. I bought some kirkland branded jeans two years ago from costco for about $14 bucks and the quality is hands down far greater than the latest levi offerings. Unfortunately the current brand of jeans at costco are ugly in my opinion. Come on Levi's, if you are going to charge $48 dollars for a pair of basic 505 jeans at least use better material.

Off my soap box.

forzaINTER said:   ...
You're right, and I apologize on behalf of our Best Deals team. We will do better.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014