• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.dfwshoots.com/shop/new-frontier-armory-stripped-lower...

Shows 80 in stock. Let the feeding commence!

These have gone up quite a bit in price since Newton (used to sell for <$50), but trade hands for much more on some of the usual trading sites.

Member Summary

NFA LW-15 (57.74kB)
Thanks miizer
Disclaimer

An in depth review

Text

So this one is not so good as the one from Omni posted here? In depth review is relatively favorable.

Polymer junk, wouldn't trust it with my life anymore than all those HiPoint haters on this forum,lol

buster2 said:   Polymer junk, wouldn't trust it with my life anymore than all those HiPoint haters on this forum,lol
It reminds me those guys who were trashing Glocks at the beginning of 80s for exactly the same reason. This said, I do not know if this thing is good or not. But I purchased the one from ATI Omni, so will figure soon enough how good it can be.

I agree with buster2. I have several AR polymer and aluminum lowers, and I wouldn't trust any polymer lower with my life. Aluminum are far, far superior and not that much more expensive.

jtyrone67 said:   I agree with buster2. I have several AR polymer and aluminum lowers, and I wouldn't trust any polymer lower with my life. Aluminum are far, far superior and not that much more expensive.
Really ? When last time you checked prices for aluminum lowers ?

Stas1976 said:   jtyrone67 said:   I agree with buster2. I have several AR polymer and aluminum lowers, and I wouldn't trust any polymer lower with my life. Aluminum are far, far superior and not that much more expensive.

Brownell's
had them last week for 124 IIRC....

I have New Frontier polymers lowers with Stag uppers. About 1000 rounds on each with no trouble.....will they last as long as aluminum? Who knows, but I'm confident they will outlast anything i can throw at them.

Dave

buster2 said:   Polymer junk, wouldn't trust it with my life anymore than all those HiPoint haters on this forum,lol

They might be ok for air soft.

I don't object to polymer lowers, but you could buy a complete poly lower with stock for $100 before Sandy Hook. I don't like Republicans for a lot of things, but I'm glad they are in there to block gun control legislation. I think things will be back to normal in ~6 months.

pryan67 said:   Stas1976 said:   jtyrone67 said:   I agree with buster2. I have several AR polymer and aluminum lowers, and I wouldn't trust any polymer lower with my life. Aluminum are far, far superior and not that much more expensive.

Brownell's
had them last week for 124 IIRC....

We all know that it is not true. I have an order submitted for Brownells
for an aluminum lower from around one month ago. They do not have anything in stock to ship. On GunBroker aluminum lowers from "no-name" shops going for 300+. If it is a AERO precision or Stag then it is 500$+. So please do not confuse people here. Difference in price is 6-7x as of now. Will it change back to "normal" ? May be but for now nobody has "in stock" for less than $300

Out of Stock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014