• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Arctic Cooling A7P-75000023 92mm CPU Cooler. FAR (+ shipping if not a Shoprunner member)

Limit 2 per household

*New rebate offer compared to previous one.

Newegg

Rebate link:

Text

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

A7P-75000023
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I tried to replace my Dell Inspiron 530 (Intel quadcore) CPU fan with this one. Current system has screws whereas A7P has plastic push pin type which is compatible. I am not able to use this one.

GeorgeGarman said:   Link to previous deal
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1252904/

Yes, I purposely did not include a link to cut down on any confusion between the new and old offer.

mayura said:   I tried to replace my Dell Inspiron 530 (Intel quadcore) CPU fan with this one.

Dell tends to use a lot of parts made to their specs (which are often not industry standard). Fans & power supplies with weird, non-standard connectors. Cases with unusual cooling systems & mounting points. That's just how they roll.

Thank you OP!

Just installed one of these yesterday and it's working great (from the previous deal). Glad they're giving me more free ones!

Would you need to submit each rebate separately or can you do both in 1 envelope?

It states "Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated," on the rebate form.

You submit one rebate form for both coolers if you buy two.

What is the best way to get free shipping? Place an order over a certain amount? Coupon? Or sign up for the Shoprunner trial?

I am still waiting for my rebate (before thanksgiving) for the thermo paste from this company. No way I am going to give it a second chance.

Thank you! Got two more.

goldpiece said:   What is the best way to get free shipping? Place an order over a certain amount? Coupon? Or sign up for the Shoprunner trial?

Well with no replies (how lame) I signed up for Shoprunner with my Patriot Memory $10 AMEX rebate card I received from Newegg and had two CPU fans shipped for free. I don't think they will be able to bill the $10 card for the $79 member fee, so I shouldn't have to worry about cancelling.

goldpiece said:   goldpiece said:   What is the best way to get free shipping? Place an order over a certain amount? Coupon? Or sign up for the Shoprunner trial?

Well with no replies (how lame) I signed up for Shoprunner with my Patriot Memory $10 AMEX rebate card I received from Newegg and had two CPU fans shipped for free. I don't think they will be able to bill the $10 card for the $79 member fee, so I shouldn't have to worry about cancelling.

I have 18 months of free Shoprunner from previous deals. If you look back about 1 or 2 months ago, it may still be around.

Ah man! I just checked Fatwallet and there is $5 Cash Back for signing up for Shoprunner. Wish I had known that.

http://www.fatwallet.com/ShopRunner-coupons/

litehazelbandit said:   goldpiece said:   goldpiece said:   What is the best way to get free shipping? Place an order over a certain amount? Coupon? Or sign up for the Shoprunner trial?

I have 18 months of free Shoprunner from previous deals. If you look back about 1 or 2 months ago, it may still be around.

Thank you! I just tried cancelling and got a 90 day extension + 1 year if I make 3 purchases in 90 days:

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1240379/m17539671/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014