• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this in my email today. 19.99 plus free shipping.

Rosewill REGD-TN439L0 Infrared Thermometer
Link

Compared it to Newegg for 24.99.
Newegg Link
5 Stars out of 257 reviews on Newegg. Not a bad rating for < $20 infrared thermometer shipped.

Description:
Powered by laser sight technology, the Rosewill REGD-TN439L0 infrared thermometer can measure object temperature from -35 to 365C(-31 to 689F) at ambient temperature from 0 to 50C (32 to 122F) with +/- 1.5C(2.7F) accuracy and 0.2C(0.5F) step in just one second. Its large LCD screen with bright amber color backlit shows legible realtime temperature information. Featuring longer battery life and auto power off, this infrared thermometer lasts longer between charges.

Rakuten.com Shopping
Need a Rakuten.com Shopping coupon that earns Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Rosewill REGD-TN439L0
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one. Thanks OP

Ordered one thanks

I never have a fish fry without one! Nice price OP

Thanks ! Hard to argue with 200+ 5 star reviews.

Any better than this one at Amazan?
Link

/me does a double-take. A product with Newegg's house brand cheaper outside of Newegg? Whoa.

Paid via PayPal, but was refunded 1/2 hr later from Rakuten?

Got this for $15 delivered couple months back. Works very well.

no deal. I thought it is for bbq

itedinfw said:   Paid via PayPal, but was refunded 1/2 hr later from Rakuten?

? I paid with paypal, no issues....

this is a VERY good deal, but please remember to use this properly (safely). This type thermometer measures SURFACE temperature. It does NOT read internal temperature. If you use this unwisely, you can get food poisoning. They measure just a small spot on that surface temperature. When cooking a meat, the temperature on one side of the item might vary by dozens of degrees.
Food safety is determined by INTERNAL temperature, NOT surface area. Just because the surface of the meat has reached safe temperature does not mean it's internal temperature is safe.

Thanks for the deal. I've been looking for one that uses AAA batteries. Most others use expensive and a pain to find 9v. All other devices I have use AA or AAA.

This is useful to find drafts/cold spots in homes that need to be sealed up.

Got the following, several days after ordering :

We previously notified you that we could not authorize your payment method and that consequently your Rakuten.com order #XXXXXXXX was on hold. Since several days have passed and we still cannot authorize your payment method we have had to cancel your order.

is that some sort of a Japanese phishing scheme ? ( just to clarify - I wasn't told at any point that there was an authorization issue )

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014