• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Apple iPhone 3G 16GB Factory Unlocked Smartphone (Choice of 2 Colors) - 139 @ dailysteals.com

Condition: Recertified
Packaging: Box
Warranty: 90 Days
Brand: Apple
Model: 3G

Member Summary

iPhone 3G 16GB
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Released June 2008

Who the hell would pay $140 for a 4.5+ year old phone?
Whoever does really need to have their head checked.

KayK said:   Released June 2008

Who the hell would pay $140 for a 4.5+ year old phone?
Whoever does really need to have their head checked.

A lot of people out there would pay for an unlocked phone for international use.

Here is a comparison chart with 3GS
Chart

Where does it say it is refurbished?? wanted to get this to use it as ipod?? what say?

Too lazy to check, the 8 gig 3GS is probably still $90 at GameStop, and perfectly legal to unlock. I do them all the time for under $3 my cost last I checked.

This is a terrible buy, the 3G isn't even supported by apple's updates anymore.

is it illegal to unlock (new law)?

3G? Not even supported. In any case, if it was factory unlocked by the carrier then it's legal. Otherwise the $3 unlock options out there are no longer legal.

schandr2 said:   Where does it say it is refurbished?? wanted to get this to use it as ipod?? what say?

For that price, get a 4th gen ipod..

rsuaver said:   3G? Not even supported. In any case, if it was factory unlocked by the carrier then it's legal. Otherwise the $3 unlock options out there are no longer legal.

If it was made before the date it's legal. Pretty sure they aren't making 3G model any more.

Thanks OP! In for one. For myself who uses my phone for talking & texting (which I HATE!!!) this seems like a decent upgrade from my Palm Pixi. I've an IPad & the kids have 3 iPods & an iPhone 4. At least now ill be able to play the damn apps I pay for and see what the big deal FaceTime is all about...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015