Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Hp Flash Drive
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not bad prices but since Amazon is collecting AZ state sales tax I will wait for others to offer the same with free shipping and no sales tax added

I saw Toshiba 64gb at eBay for $23.99 FS

Good deal on GB/$ for a flash drive. However I had one of these flash drives (16GB, that I purchased from Newegg), the casing is very flimsy and the casing would come off very easily while removing the USB from PC/DVD players.. It becomes almost unusable as you will be left with small micro SD sized bar without casing. Unless they improved the casing, this would unusable if you plan on using it for a daily use USB drive.

Read Amazon reviews about caps (casing) before you pull the trigger.

Looks like pretty slow writes (even for USB 2) so caveat emptor, unless speed isn't a priority.

cpabster said:   Looks like pretty slow writes (even for USB 2) so caveat emptor, unless speed isn't a priority.

Buggy whip

That Lightning Deal has expired.

I saw Toshiba 64gb at eBay for $23.99 FS

if you can trust these to be legit as low as...................eBay.......Price:
US $18.89 Toshiba 64gb at eBay

I wouldn't buy any flash media off of eBay. You're really asking for it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.