• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CowBoom.com is having another flash sale on Tablets this time. Stock will change throughout the day (though historically, morning items often stay for long periods).

CowBoom items are returns to Best Buy which have been tested to be in working order. They are rated for scratches and cosmetic damage, though my personal experience is they lump lots of stuff in the higher categories (i.e. more scratched up) to avoid complaints and returns. But they will have some signs of wear.

Here's their promo blurb:
'TGIF CowBoomers!! Get a great deal on a tablet with Free Shipping featured in today's flash sale! You'll find deals on the Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Toshiba Thrive & much more starting at $89.99 and up to $509.99. Get yours while supplies last!'

CowBoom
See CowBoom discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Tablet
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
$89.99 - HTC Flyer 16GB 7in Android Tablet - White
$89.99 - BlackBerry 44601P 7in PlayBook 16GB WiFi Tablet
$89.99 - Lenovo IdeaPad A1107 7in Tablet 16GB Memory - Black
$99.99 - Samsung Galaxy Tab Verizon 3G Android 7in PC Tablet
$109.99 - BlackBerry 44601P 7in PlayBook 32GB WiFi Tablet
$119.99 - Acer Iconia Tab A500-10S16u 10.1-Inch Tablet Computer
$119.99 - BlackBerry PlayBook 7in Tablet with 64GB Memory
$149.99 - Asus TF101-B1 Eee Pad 10.1 Tablet Tegra 2 1GB 32GB WiFi
$149.99 - Motorola XOOM Tablet Wi-Fi with 32GB Hard Drive - Dark Titanium
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Some good prices, but the condition with scratches and deep scratches concerns me... would love to know if the screen was at least unscratched or protected.

I bought Sony S1 9.4 inch tablet from CowBoom flash sale and it was about $50 cheaper than the refurbished. Heavy scratches on screen and body, broken charger and broken charging port on tablet. While the port on the tablet could not be fixed, the cheapest charger I found was $30.
Their return policy is great though. They paid return shipping.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014