• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

coupon
Disclaimer
Here you go, fellow fat wallet-ers =o) If you use it, gimme some green.

http://www.petco.com/petco_Page_PC_storeadoptions_Nav_114.aspx?c...]http://www.petco.com/petco_Page_PC_storeadoptions_Nav_114.aspx?cm_mmc=pf-_-NAW-_-banners-_-cody728x90
Copy and paste the link above to print the valid coupon. The pic is for the February one.

Member Summary

Petco
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this a unique code?

Requires Pals Rewards membership (free).

Everyone (with Pals membership) can use it. Not unique.

thanks, time to stock up on dog food

thanks just in time, should be needing a bag of dog food by then!

The title really threw me off, I thought the coupon was valid from 2/9 to 10/13

Also accepted at PETsMART.

promyst said:   The title really threw me off, I thought the coupon was valid from 2/9 to 10/13

Me, too! that would've been awesome!

A new ad came out yesterday:
add

It's valid February 3, 2013- February 23, 2013

Do you have a link to the Petco website with the coupon?

I uploaded the website link first but noticed that the coupon did not show up when I clicked through fat wallet. Therefore, I saved the coupon to my computer and uploaded the pic.

ecstatica said:   I uploaded the website link first but noticed that the coupon did not show up when I clicked through fat wallet. Therefore, I saved the coupon to my computer and uploaded the pic.

Could you copy and paste the unlinked URL? The referral has been the problem in the past for Petco coupons, but copying and pasting the link usually works.

Bluefw said:   ecstatica said:   I uploaded the website link first but noticed that the coupon did not show up when I clicked through fat wallet. Therefore, I saved the coupon to my computer and uploaded the pic.

Could you copy and paste the unlinked URL? The referral has been the problem in the past for Petco coupons, but copying and pasting the link usually works.

http://www.petco.com/petco_Page_PC_storeadoptions_Nav_114.aspx?cm_mmc=pf-_-NAW-_-banners-_-cody728x90

OK just copy and paste. It's weird that when you hyperlink, it takes you to a non-coupon page. Also- not sure if this is true or not- apparently, this link works every month and Petco just updates the expiration dates of the coupons. Will have to try it out on March 1st.

Shoot, not sure if I have enough food for doggy until the 9th. Thanks OP

New dates on coupon (via copy and paste link) - valid 3/9 and 3/10.

thx said:   New dates on coupon (via copy and paste link) - valid 3/9 and 3/10.

WOO HOO IT WORKS! YESSSSS

"Petco Printable Coupon $5 off $25 GOOD April 13 & 14 INSTORE ONLY"

Why is this an expired deal on 4/9 when the coupon is supposed to be good this coming weekend?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014