• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon's annual 20% off watches and jewelry sale is back. As always it requires the purchase be made with Amazon Visa. As before it is only valid on items sold directly by Amazon.

Watch selection has been getting progressively worse every year, since Amazon carries fewer and fewer watches over time, but there may be something worthwhile.

Details

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Amazon
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

1. Shop for Jewelry & Watches at amazon.com/valentines20off
2. Choose to pay with your Ama2on.com Rewards Visa Card
3. Save up to $200 by entering this one-time use code at checkout: FEB20OFF
Enter promo code FEB20OFF in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box. You will see "Promotion Applied" in your Order Summary.

This offer is valid February 1-14, 2013.

T&C:
OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Limit one discount per customer. One-time use promotional code valid on your first $1000 spent on select Jewelry & Watches purchases through February 14, 2013 11:59 PM PT or while supplies last. Maximum discount applied will be $200 on qualifying products sold by Ama2on.com at Amazon.com/valentines20off and eligible for purchase with the Ama2on.com Rewards Visa Card. Ama2on.com reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. Offer must be redeemed through the Ama2on.com shopping cart using your Ama2on.com Rewards Visa Card as your payment method. Offer must be redeemed at the Ama2on.com web site, www.ama2on.com. Products sold by other merchants or third parties do not qualify for this promotional offer. Offer may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of products sold by or under the brands of third parties or sold through third-party areas. If Ama2on.com is not the seller, this will be noted on the product detail page. Taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling not subject to discount. Offer may not be combined with other claim code-based offers. Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash. Offer cannot be applied to orders already placed with Ama2on.com. If you return an item purchased using the offer, you will receive a refund for the amount paid for the item. Void where prohibited. Chase is not responsible for provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services.

I am not finding one sold by Amazon that makes me jump on the deal.

JiggleTheHandle said:   I am not finding one sold by Amazon that makes me jump on the deal.

If you're a sports fan you might want to checkout their sports watches; saw a few I like with good reviews:

Link

I picked up the Citizen Men's Eco Drive Titanium Perpetual Chrono AT Watch.

Link

Normally $525; down to $420 after 20% coupon then another 3% FW CashBack (watches) and 3% CashBack (Amazon Rewards Card).

Shipped w/ Prime for less than $400.

Sale ends in about a day and a half. Just as in previous years, their stock has been fluctuating. It might be worth another look.

Also, in the past I have burned through Amazon gc's on this deal. Technically it's not supposed to work, but as recently as last year I charged less than $100 to my Amazon cc and the rest came out of my gc balance. YMMV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014