• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Stolen from SD. I didn't see this posted yet, please delete if re-post, but it is a good deal if you are in the market for this sort of thing.

Link

Le Creuset red 3qt saucier $65 + FS Williams Sonoma online
Williams Sonoma has the red Le Creuset 3 qt saucier for $65. Use code SHIP4FREE for free shipping. Link [Williams-Sonoma.com]

The deal applies only to the color and size indicated and says "internet only" on the product page.

Typical sales price is $199. This is an awesome deal if you are in the market for this piece.

Erikkur

Member Summary

Williams Sonoma Red Sauce Pan 3QT
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Anyone actually got one of the pan? Mine got cancelled too.

ctliu517 (Feb. 06, 2013 @ 9:35p) |

I got my 10 orders today

hirochang (Feb. 07, 2013 @ 9:01a) |

Cancelled mine as well with not even a mention of an alternative or discount on future purchases....poor customer servic... (more)

diverej (Feb. 10, 2013 @ 10:02a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great deal, Amazon sells this for $199 right now

FYI - the site says it won't ship til after 2/22 - so not good for Valentine's Day.

In for one.

Please put price and shipping in the title.

I like having these sit on the shelf and look nice more so then actually cooking with them. The weight and the grating sounds from taking the lid on/off really annoy me. We have about 5 different sizes of these, and I always pick a different pan to work with because of those issues.

Seems like a great price for them though, all the ones we have were gifts.

Thanks OP, Great Deal! Also remember to use Code: SHIP4FREE to get free shipping. Saved me $11.50.

Erikkur said:   Stolen from SD. I didn't see this posted yet, please delete if re-post, but it is a good deal if you are in the market for this sort of thing.

Link

Le Creuset red 3qt saucier $65 + FS Williams Sonoma online
Williams Sonoma has the red Le Creuset 3 qt saucier for $65. Use code SHIP4FREE for free shipping. Link [Williams-Sonoma.com]

The deal applies only to the color and size indicated and says "internet only" on the product page.

Typical sales price is $199. This is an awesome deal if you are in the market for this piece.

Erikkur

I wasn't in the market, but I place an order
Though, I guess I *wouldn't* be too sad if WS cancels the order saying they couldn't get anymore stock in...

tomatthe said:   I like having these sit on the shelf and look nice more so then actually cooking with them. The weight and the grating sounds from taking the lid on/off really annoy me. We have about 5 different sizes of these, and I always pick a different pan to work with because of those issues.

That's too bad. I have 5 LC pieces and I use them fairly often. If you really don't care about them, you can probably offload them on craigslist for a pretty decent return. Le Creuset, if properly maintained, will last forever so people will pay a decent amount for it even if it's used.

Question, how do you maintain enameled porcelain? We have Lodge Logic enameled porcelain cookware, and the bottom has now become discolored and some of the non-stickiness has faded. They're about 4 years old. I really feel like it's because of bad maintenance more than bad product.

ZenerDiode said:   Question, how do you maintain enameled porcelain? We have Lodge Logic enameled porcelain cookware, and the bottom has now become discolored and some of the non-stickiness has faded. They're about 4 years old. I really feel like it's because of bad maintenance more than bad product. I've had some of my LC pieces for just as long, if not longer and I haven't noticed anything like that. For me, I don't do a whole lot in terms of maintenance: wash with minimal amount of dish soap + sponge, dry immediately with a towel and stick it on the burner (on low) for a few minutes to get any residual moisture off. That's it. If there is food stuck, I'll soak it in water for 10 min or so, but aside from that be wary of moisture to prevent rusting. Of course, don't use something abrasive like steel wool.

Some people say that you should never use soap on cast-iron, but I do on the enameled pieces. With the enamel, I don't think there is as much of a need to build up the patina. Maybe I'm wrong, but I haven't have any issues using a little soap.

Llilith said:   FYI - the site says it won't ship til after 2/22 - so not good for Valentine's Day.

Pity, nothing says "romance" like buying your sweetie something to help her cook for you.

timr37482 said:   Llilith said:   FYI - the site says it won't ship til after 2/22 - so not good for Valentine's Day.

Pity, nothing says "romance" like buying your sweetie something to help her cook for you.

I was hoping to give it to Mr. Llilith so he can cook for me

Thanks OP, in for 2! Great deal

We bought this at Burdines years ago, the pot has tarnished inside & I was told by a local shop to send it in for repairs. It's a great pot but it does get worn after several years use, so heads up.

Yuyak said:   tomatthe said:   I like having these sit on the shelf and look nice more so then actually cooking with them. The weight and the grating sounds from taking the lid on/off really annoy me. We have about 5 different sizes of these, and I always pick a different pan to work with because of those issues.

That's too bad. I have 5 LC pieces and I use them fairly often. If you really don't care about them, you can probably offload them on craigslist for a pretty decent return. Le Creuset, if properly maintained, will last forever so people will pay a decent amount for it even if it's used.
Specially if it is made in France. A used one will get you a better price than a new one made elsewhere.

Is this deal dead? It is showing up at $210 in my cart.

Back to $210. Oh well....

I snoozed and I loozed. If I would have gotten this for my wife then there would have been some serious romance...

thank you the link. I bought one...very good buy.

Order showing cancelled

gd78 said:   Order showing cancelled

Got an email stating that since this was so popular, they sold out and won't be getting any in stock for the foreseeable future.

dpid said:   Got an email stating that since this was so popular, they sold out and won't be getting any in stock for the foreseeable future.

Good strategy. Stocking popular items is exactly what those pesky customers would expect them to do. This keeps them guessing!

Got confirmation email Monday and cancellation
email today...

Mine got Cancelled today as well.

Junk WS.

ErikKur

Anyone actually got one of the pan? Mine got cancelled too.

I got my 10 orders today

Cancelled mine as well with not even a mention of an alternative or discount on future purchases....poor customer service from Williams Sonoma.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014