• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung 840 Series 500GB SSD Drive $300 + Free Shiping (eBay Daily Deal) buydig

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310585149019;jsessionid=0DAF369A50302C99...

buydig since 2007 Visit store 106763 feed back 99.5%

sd

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wish the Pro was that price.

Used my 10% off coupon that eBay sent in my email today made the SSD drive $270. Not a bad deal at all!

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but this will fit in a macbook pro correct?

Yes.
wheelman76 said:   I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but this will fit in a macbook pro correct?

Yes.
wheelman76 said:   I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but this will fit in a macbook pro correct?

rogercy said:   Used my 10% off coupon that eBay sent in my email today made the SSD drive $270. Not a bad deal at all!

How did you get the 10% off coupon from eBay?

bay7 said:   rogercy said:   Used my 10% off coupon that eBay sent in my email today made the SSD drive $270. Not a bad deal at all!

How did you get the 10% off coupon from eBay?

Through email. Not sure what the criteria is to get it. The unique coupon code is tied to your eBay account and can only be used once.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014