• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starting Sun 2/3, Rite Aid has a coupon in their flyer for $5 off any $25 ITUNES Card (pay $20 oop ac).

No limit, but may have to buy one per transaction if you're not allowed to use more than one coupon per order.

Member Summary

Rite Aid B&M 2/3-9 $25 ITunes/Apps Gift Cards for $20 w/in ad coupon
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You sure there's no limit? The only scan I saw was a bit pixely and it appeared to say "Limit 1 per" something...

mikesay98 said:   You sure there's no limit? The only scan I saw was a bit pixely and it appeared to say "Limit 1 per" something...

yes, all RA coupons say limit one per customer, but that's rarely enforced. as the op says, if you want more than 1, you may have to do mult. transactions if they won't scan more than one coupon per order.

EDIT: I suck

RA $5 off $25 ITunes Coupon
Disclaimer
Damien666 said:   Well if this is true it sure as hell isn't in the ad. At least in the East region.

it's true AND IT IS IN THERE. I am IN THE EAST REGION and have it in my ad. try looking again. PAGE 3 bottom left by the Valentines Stuff.

I'll post a link soon.

Its my mistake, it was hidden in the Valentines section... their online ads suck. No excuse.

Damien666 said:   EDIT: I suck

nah, no harm done damien. have a good day.

from SD poster

$5 off $25 with a wellness card.
Coupon says Limit 1, but if you can get the cashier to disregard that, you're golden.
Rings up -$5 for each coupon scanned.

I've bought a total of 5 at one time, so $125 iTunes = $100

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014