• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Extra 40% off Sale Items @ Eloquii - Extra 40% off after Coupon

Expires On: Feb 2, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
SALE40 - Extra 40% off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Eloquii
Need a Eloquii coupon that earns 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Extra 40% off Sale Items (14.69kB)
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer

What sizes does this store sell?

aidrees said:   What sizes does this store sell?

I clicked on a couple of things, and the smallest size was 14/16.

Off-topic: The chick in the pic is kinda hot - Some women have that 'Jessica Rabbit' form that's alluring. That is until they have that whole tight pants + tiny jelly-belly going on that shakes with every step. That image will curtain most appetites right then and there.

Logan71 said:   aidrees said:   What sizes does this store sell?

I clicked on a couple of things, and the smallest size was 14/16.

Off-topic: The chick in the pic is kinda hot - Some women have that 'Jessica Rabbit' form that's alluring. That is until they have that whole tight pants + tiny jelly-belly going on that shakes with every step. That image will curtain most appetites right then and there.

I agree, clicked thread just to see her. Rule 34 anyone?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014