Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Mobil 1 ALL TYPES (39.70kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Isn't that a regular average price?

that's a rip off price...

That's the normal price at WalMart for the single quarts. It's $25 for the 5qt.

Is this a post complaining about the price of Mobile 1 going up? =P

6-pack for ~$26 at costco the next couple of weeks

Mobil 1 ESP (formulated for newer Diesel engines, and one of only few approved by Mercedes) costs $12.49!! Good deal!!

Where's the free filter?

green for you esp is expensive

Glad I've been keeping up with my G-Oil rebates!

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.pepboys.com/sale_specials/coupons/7_quart_mobil1_oil_...
Costco has 6 quarts for $26.99. Regular price is $36.99/6 quarts. $10 instant rebate just for this period. They only have 3 kinds 10W30, 5W20 and something else at my Houston Texas Costco. The bottom line is that they do not have a large selection at my store. I need 0W20 and it's easier and may be cheaper to go to Amazon and get MAG1 61794-pk6 Full Synthetic 0W20 SM Motor Oil - 32 oz., (Pack of 6) for $25.45 (subscrive and save). I don't know about the quality of this synthetic oil. So far 5 star on Amazon from 4 reviews.
Thank you Mistercheap for sharing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014