$15.95 each

LIMIT 3 PER CUSTOMER

Features:

■.223 / 5.56MM Magazine
■Chrome Silicon Spring
■Anti-tilt follower
■Dry Film Finish
■30 Round Capacity

Note: The following US States have restrictions on high capacity magazines: California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Washington D.C.

(bring on the reds you worthless commies!)

Member Summary

ASC 5.56MM Aluminum 30 Round Magazine
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here's the correct link. Won't let me edit post

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=3444

This link worked better for me:

Text

Green for you...decent price, and in stock

Just curious, why is almost every gun, magazine, or ammo deal placed under moderation?

They are placed under moderation so that we can monitor the conversation and ensure that there is no political discussion.

Sure... that's what they say. I still think it's so Staff gets a better shot at the good gun deals. I can imagine them all scrambling when the "Guns" alarm goes off.

HAHA!

vreichling said:   HAHA!
Note that it was not a denial.

Not in stock.

We don't moderate topics for our own personal gain. Our staff (and members) can look at any deals that they would like to whether they are under moderation or not.

now OOS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014