• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary

Not a great price but I guess it is in stock...

GG

I just got this gun, two weeks ago, but in 9mm. Cost was $529 at Academy Sports. Great gun, I hear! I'll let you know whenever I find some ammo. 8(

ElephantNest said:   I just got this gun, two weeks ago, but in 9mm. Cost was $529 at Academy Sports. Great gun, I hear! I'll let you know whenever I find some ammo. 8(

You got the XDS in 9mm? I didn't think it has been released yet. I want one!

todda2001 said:   ElephantNest said:   I just got this gun, two weeks ago, but in 9mm. Cost was $529 at Academy Sports. Great gun, I hear! I'll let you know whenever I find some ammo. 8(

Probably confusing with the XDM or regular XD.

OOS now

Cashman said:   todda2001 said:   ElephantNest said:   I just got this gun, two weeks ago, but in 9mm. Cost was $529 at Academy Sports. Great gun, I hear! I'll let you know whenever I find some ammo. 8(

Probably confusing with the XDM or regular XD.

Not confusing anything, I got the XDs (s for service) in 9mm. Shall I post pics? lol

Mine is the Service XD 4" (XDs) 9mm

The XDs = XD Slim. The XD Service 4" Pistols are 399-429$ all day long online. They are two entirely different pistols. Saying you have a XDs is incorrect.

#399? lol Please. Show me the site and I'll buy us both one. Okay, so mine is the 4" Service XD? Like I said, please find me one under $400, and I'll buy a basket full. I paid $529 for mine, and the cheapest I see online is $459 but OOS. Slick guns had it for $399 + shipping, but has been OOS for LONG time. By the time you pay shipping, tax, then your FFL fee, it's going to be ~$500 anyway.

But thanks for letting me know about the difference of the XDs and the Service XD, Academy didn't even know it since they kept calling it the XDs when I was purchasing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014