• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
48 Hour Sale: Up to 75% off Select Items @ Sears - Up to 75% off

Buy Online, Pick Up In Store
Expires On: Feb 2, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

48 Hour Sale: Up to 75% off Select Items
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

..and once again not a single 75% off item posted by the mods for us to see.

forzaINTER said:   ..and once again not a single 75% off item posted by the mods for us to see.

the only 75% off category on the page linked is for jewelery, which i believe is a scam to begin with.

There is always something up to 75% off at Sears. Is 10% < 75%, yes. How about 1% < 75%, yes. Not sure why these retailers are even bother putting the UP TO in their ad.

Sears must be run by the government. It just seems like their whole business model is all to hell. Why doesnt the op put up to 75% off jewerly and 60% off apparel in the title?

C'mon FW stop wasting my time w/ these vapid posts. Do a little homework and tell me what's truly worthwhile (if anything - if nothing than don't post at all) otherwise you're just a bunch of carneybarking nitwits.

I get these advertisements from Sears a lot. I have learned to ignore them because its always a waste of time looking for sale items, because there usually isnt any.

48 hours to get the shaft. Woo-hoo, thanks FW super elite top deal hunting bot!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014