• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.macaronigrill.com/online-ordering

Code: 124

Valid on Sunday, February 3, 2013 only.
To redeem, create your order online and enter Promo Code 124 on the Checkout page. $25 minimum order before taxes & gratuity required. Promo Code must be entered online at checkout to receive discount. Valid on online To Go and Family-Style orders only. One coupon per transaction. Coupon may be used one time only. Not valid with other offers or discounts. Excludes international locations, airport locations, Puerto Rico, Hawaii & McAllen, Texas.

Member Summary

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

archena said:   http://www.macaronigrill.com/online-ordering

Code: 124

Valid on Sunday, February 3, 2013 only.
To redeem, create your order online and enter Promo Code 124 on the Checkout page. $25 minimum order before taxes & gratuity required. Promo Code must be entered online at checkout to receive discount. Valid on online To Go and Family-Style orders only. One coupon per transaction. Coupon may be used one time only. Not valid with other offers or discounts. Excludes international locations, airport locations, Puerto Rico, Hawaii & McAllen, Texas.

What's so special about McAllen, Texas?

"gratuity required" even on To Go orders?

SNakian said:   "gratuity required" even on To Go orders?
I think they are just saying you can't use the tip to increase the order to meet the minimum; you could just tip $0 or $5, but it won't help in meeting the $25 minimum.

Obviously they don't expect ppl to tip 20% on a to go order...i think?

No gratuity ever for me for takeout orders I have been using their codes very often

Only valid for today - Game Day

On my way to pick up some game time grub using my gift cards from the previous promotion. Bonus round!
Thanks OP!

perfect! no cooking tonight!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014