• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TigerDirect is having TCL 55" LED TV for $650 with a $100 Rebate

Amazon is selling the same TV for $649 with free shipping.

TCL LE55FHDF3300 55" Class LED HDTV
Experience the immersive Full HD performance of the TCL LE55FHDF3300 55" Class LED HDTV. On its large, 55 LED Widescreen Display, it delivers TV programs, movies, and videos in 1080p resolution with the eye-catching coloration from a 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. With a 240Hz screen refresh rate, it even shows fast-moving images clearly. For a more immersive entertainment, simply plug media devices to the HDTV using HDMI cables. What are you waiting for? Get the TCL LE55FHDF3300 55" Class LED HDTV.

What It Is And Why You Need It:

55 LED Widescreen Display; provides a Full HD viewing experience on a large screen
1080p Full HD resolution; delivers images with the highest resolution
100,000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio; produces a picture with vivid, vibrant coloration
240Hz Screen refresh rate; clear images with minimum distortion
Two HDMI ports; integrates media devices to the HDTV

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

TCL LE55FHDF3300Z 55" Class LED HDTV
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't get the appeal of this? Its's priced similar to name brand TV's were from last week; Hell, Sears had a 55in LED/3D for around $550 (after discounts, and rebates through websites, and factoring in $250 store credit in rewards points)

Has this brand changed? reviews on this brand from a year or so ago were questionable

seholder said:   I don't get the appeal of this? Its's priced similar to name brand TV's were from last week; Hell, Sears had a 55in LED/3D for around $550 (after discounts, and rebates through websites, and factoring in $250 store credit in rewards points)

Has this brand changed? reviews on this brand from a year or so ago were questionable

The appeal is that it's a decent set for the price, and it's almost always available for this kind of a price from somewhere. I have the set and have been very pleased with it. Not sure what you're talking about on the reviews--Amazon shows that 207 out of 313 reviewers rate it at 5/5 stars, and the average is 4.5/5 stars. TigerDirect reviewers have given it 4.6/5 stars.

It's a great cheap set for those people looking for something more basic.

Note though TD charges shipping ($50 I think) and only 30 day return for defective sets. Any other returns are no-go or have to deal with the manufacturer.

Still a good deal and people seem to love the quality on these.

tooloud said:   seholder said:   I don't get the appeal of this? Its's priced similar to name brand TV's were from last week; Hell, Sears had a 55in LED/3D for around $550 (after discounts, and rebates through websites, and factoring in $250 store credit in rewards points)

The appeal is that it's a decent set for the price, and it's almost always available for this kind of a price from somewhere. I have the set and have been very pleased with it. Not sure what you're talking about on the reviews--Amazon shows that 207 out of 313 reviewers rate it at 5/5 stars, and the average is 4.5/5 stars. TigerDirect reviewers have given it 4.6/5 stars.

It's a great cheap set for those people looking for something more basic.

Several years ago I debated on one of these TV's. A lot of reviewers said they bought it as a minor-use TV, so thinking in the box, I questioned how it would hold up as a main TV, that's used frequently for 8+ hours. The turn-off was the remote was at the time "cheap" to quote a review, and the brand/tv was impossible to program with various satellite receivers, meaning you'd have to depend upon 2 remotes, 1 for volume/off, and 1 for changing programming.

TCL use RCA/Samsung codes

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014