• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

AR-15 ProMag 42rd Magazine .223
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

hammer45 said:   90 available at time of posting

http://www.jsesurplus.com/promag-10-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1.aspx

"GUNS: AR-15 ProMag 30rd Magazine .223 - $12 @ JSE"

ProMag AR-15 / M16 .223 & 5.56x45mm (42) Round Magazine (black polymer)

treasurebeacon said:   hammer45 said:   90 available at time of posting

http://www.jsesurplus.com/promag-10-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1.aspx

"GUNS: AR-15 ProMag 30rd Magazine .223 - $12 @ JSE"

ProMag AR-15 / M16 .223 & 5.56x45mm (42) Round Magazine (black polymer)

Even better...title updated

Due to a sharp increase in order volume web site inventory quantities are not valid. Product is coming in daily. Placing the order for the item you want then choosing your back order preference at check out is the best option to have your order filled most quickly.

EDIT: red for copying/pasting a warning from their site? Nice!

The quantity available is actually going down...but with the warning I wouldn't hold my breath on getting them any time soon.

kdn102 said:   The quantity available is actually going down...but with the warning I wouldn't hold my breath on getting them any time soon.

Disagree completely....ordered 125 PMAGs last week...shipped 5 business days later. JSE is solid and their inventory system is right on.

I think I'll pull the trigger on these....good price, and in stock....but anyone ever use these before? Quality?

OOS now...

hammer45 said:   kdn102 said:   The quantity available is actually going down...but with the warning I wouldn't hold my breath on getting them any time soon.

Disagree completely....ordered 125 PMAGs last week...shipped 5 business days later. JSE is solid and their inventory system is right on.

125mags?!

you expecting another Mayan apocalyse soon?

but seriously, how are these 42rd mags compared to 30rd magpuls?

and is it free shipping?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014