BitDefender (1 PC 1 year) for: 13 CENTS!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BitDefender (1 PC 1 year) for: 13 CENTS!

https://store.bitdefender.com/order/checkout.php?redirect=0&CART...

BitDefender 2013 - Internet Security

.13 cents. Discount already applied.

Use PayPal for safety.

Pulled from S/D thanks to InEvX the OP

Member Summary

BitDefender (1 PC 1 year)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
did this just end?
I'm seeing no discount

SupTech (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 12:19p) |

Just tried the link and I get a "Fields marked in red must be filled in correctly" due to discount code not being accept... (more)

Clivester (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 12:27p) |

Dead? I see $49.95 now.

mail2genious (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 12:44p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. In for 10

Be sure to unclick the auto renew at the bottom of the order page.

Continuous Protection provided by Bitdefender will keep your computer protected from latest viruses and Internet threats by Automatically Renewing your subscription at the then-current renewal price plus applicable tax. You will be notified by email about renewal prior to the expiration of your subscription. Without taking any actions you authorize Avangate, online vendor of Bitdefender, to automatically charge your credit card by using the contact and billing information you provided for your purchase today.

To disable Continuous Protection renewal at any time, you can contact our Customer Care, or get more information click here.
Unclick this box: Store my billing information and automatically renew my subscription

I agree for my contact details (name, address and e-mail address) to be passed on to Rebate Delivery to claim the rebate offer and only for this purpose.

I wouldn't care to get Internet Security, but it looks like you can get Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013 for 1 year for 1 PC for $10, or 3 PC's for 1 year for $20. That's a pretty decent deal!

Netbozo said:   I wouldn't care to get Internet Security, but it looks like you can get Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013 for 1 year for 1 PC for $10, or 3 PC's for 1 year for $20. That's a pretty decent deal!

Internet Security is Antivirus Plus + Firewall. No reason to pay more just for the antivirus

1. Windows 8 for $40
2. Internet security for 0.13 cents

What is happening these days?

CoolMint said:   Netbozo said:   I wouldn't care to get Internet Security, but it looks like you can get Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013 for 1 year for 1 PC for $10, or 3 PC's for 1 year for $20. That's a pretty decent deal!

Internet Security is Antivirus Plus + Firewall. No reason to pay more just for the antivirus

Can you just install the Antivirus and not the Internet Security and Firewall?

n41 Thanks! But I spent the wholes months PC budget.

Everyone is now able to get Bitdefender for free :lol: So many giveaways from bitdefender and now this ?

Bitdefender is rated the best at AV Test. 6 out of 6 score for protection too. MS Security essentials was rated the worst for protection.

http://www.av-test.org/en/tests/home-user/windows-7/novdec-2012/

Is the license good for 1 year from when you install it? And if you buy multiple, would it last you for multiple years...?

edit: Looks like it's "probably yes" for both of these questions.

Got one, but I didnt see the button to unsubscribe for the renewal part.

M15x said:   Got one, but I didnt see the button to unsubscribe for the renewal part.

in the text at the bottom of the page was this
To disable Continuous Protection renewal at any time, you can contact our Customer Care, or get more information click here.

once you clicked HERE there was the option to opt out.

in for 1000

I'm probably going to get flamed, but BitDefender is probably the worst AV/Security suite I have used. It's very pretty, but it's AV is terrible at best.

I did get it FAR, and I did receive my rebate, so you don't have much to lose for trying it.

When choosing to make subscription payments for licenses, you will be informed at the end of the subscription about the amount that will be subtracted from your account. You can stop the payments simply by logging in to Avangate myAccount, going to "My Products" area and by clicking "Stop automatic license renewal" beneath each product that has this option enabled.

Looks like these are activated soon as keys are sent.

dk1 said:   Is the license good for 1 year from when you install it? And if you buy multiple, would it last you for multiple years...?

edit: Looks like it's "probably yes" for both of these questions.

Nope appears to be active soon as keys are sent.

All of mine shows active and expiring in one year...this shows in my BD account and on Avangate site.

rockymast said:   1. Windows 8 for $40
2. Internet security for 0.13 cents

What is happening these days?

$40 for Windows 8? That's a rip-off!

Windows 8 Pro has been and IS STILL being offered for $15.

(I purchased it and then went back to Windows 7, and received a refund of my $15)

In for 70 -- AFTER unchecking auto-renewal. Thanks!

HI All

Ive been using Avast Free version without any problems. Is there any advantages to bitdefender over avast?

Thanks

Z

Yeah ahem, even @ $10/ea reselling, this is smoking hot and easy money

Butcherboy Your deals are unbelievable!

Looks like you can stack only 3 keys on the forth it stopped adding time to my account. I also recommend downloading a full install in case you need to reinstall from Text

Only 13 cents, so decided to give it a try despite the bad customer reviews. Although, even if it's a year a way, I'm worried about the auto renewal. I didn't see any option to not renew it. ):

THIS IS A STUPID PROGRAM, I PAID MY .13 CENTS AND I PUT IN PRODUCT KEY AND IT SAID IT WAS NO GODD WTF.

insurance32 said:   THIS IS A STUPID PROGRAM, I PAID MY .13 CENTS AND I PUT IN PRODUCT KEY AND IT SAID IT WAS NO GODD WTF.

under name and email, it gives the activation code, did you try it

in for 1, would like to take one if this works on android, any experiences folks..

This is PC only.

did this just end?
I'm seeing no discount

Just tried the link and I get a "Fields marked in red must be filled in correctly" due to discount code not being accepted.

I tried manually inputting the code 2013-NYS indicated in the URL but no go.

I guess it's dead now.

Dead? I see $49.95 now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014