• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
9mm
http://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-sauer-sp2022-pro-9mm.html
40 S&W
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/sig-sauer-2022-40cal.ht...

Description:
The SIG SAUER® SP2022® is the latest version of our popular polymer framed pistol and features a durable, lightweight and wear-resistant polymer frame with the added tactical versatility of an integrated accessory rail. The slide is machined from a solid block of stainless steel and protected by SIG’s black Nitron® finish. Available in 9mm, and .40 S&W, the SP2022 can easily be converted from a Double-Action/Single-Action to a Double-Action Only configuration through a unique integral fire control unit. It also features the SIG SAUER four-point safety system. The SIG SAUER polymer framed pistols has earned an enviable reputation and proven track record of reliable performance in the hands of law enforcement professionals.

Member Summary

Sig Sauer SP2022 9mm
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Without looking into it, looks like a good price. Green for the Butcher.

They sold this for $359 during December.

sloppy1 said:   They sold this for $359 during December.

Sandy Hook markup. If I was in the market for a full size I'd buy it though, but I'm waiting for a good deal on a P239 or a M&P 9c

They had them for $379 with a free Sig laser & free shipping in Dec at Buds Guns. These are the best guns & deal out there. Mags are high but you can slightly mod a P9 Beratta mag ackording to some gun on youtube.

lots has changed since december

khmer6 said:   lots has changed since december

Choi mai, you're right about that. still a great deal for a 399 pistol. Is it true that the recoil impulse of this 40 is similar to a 9mm?

Own both 9mm and .40 (with night sights). Great pistols and bedside table companions.

Do you get a 10 round mag if you purchase from California or do they just remove the standard mag and you're on your own?

TakezoKensei said:   Do you get a 10 round mag if you purchase from California or do they just remove the standard mag and you're on your own?

I'm in CA and mine was shipped without a mag. Had to pick one up online for about $40. Ouch, wasn't ready for that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.