Squaretrade 49% off 6 hours only

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Email from squaretrade. Like their facebook page and get 49% off code that's valid for 6 hours only

SquareTrade FB Link

Member Summary

Squaretrade 49% off (3.31kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Thanks... Just saved a bundle on a Wii U warranty!

signed up thirty minutes ago, still waiting on the email

Grabbed one . Thx!

excellent!

This is only until 9pm EST, correct? Are they normally strict with the time? Waiting for someone to get home to purchase for their TV.

Max $49 discount. Costco is still the better deal for my TV warranty. Still a good deal if you have one <= $100.

It is until 9est. I got the code on their facebook page. Here's one that I'm not going to use have fun: 1CLK5C4G01M

scott78945 said:   This is only until 9pm EST, correct? Are they normally strict with the time? Waiting for someone to get home to purchase for their TV.

Just do a tv warranty purchase now, as you can always cancel it within 30days for a full refund . Just try and know if its a plasma or led/lcd and the approximate price you'll be paying ; as the different tv formats have different price ranges .

Just got one for my RCA tv I got cuz of fatwallet too. LOL thanks.

got it 3 years on my xbox for $29.

Thanks, got 2! First time using SquareTrade, looks great.

Question tho- why does Vizio have its' own sub-category?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014