• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link: http://www.sears.com/lg-50inch-plasma-hdtv-pa5500/p-05775942000P...

SYW rewards are valid for today (Feb 2) only, it seems..

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG 50'' 1080P Plasma HDTV PA5500
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$549.99
$20 off $200+ using coupon code FEBRUARY20 (exp 2/2/13)
$10 off using SYWR card (every SWYR member should have gotten $10 credit (valid thru 2/2/13)
5% off using Sears Card
+ applicable state/region sales tax
$494 total pre-tax out of pocket

3% off Cash Back on FW (more on eb)
+ $100 in future store credit (SYWR points valid 1 year from purchase)

$379 pre-tax!

Sweet Deal! I just purchased this TV on clearance from Best Buy and LOVE IT!

seholder said:   $549.99
$10 off using SYWR card (every SWYR member should have gotten $10 credit (valid thru 2/2/13)
5% off using Sears Card

$379 pre-tax!

I'm not seeing the discount for the FEBRUARY20 discount code. In addition, the SYW rewards points only show 7000 points earned.

seholder said:   $549.99
5% off using Sears Card

$379 pre-tax!

Did you actually buy this???

$20 off $200 isnt working
5% Sears card isn't working on this item for me

This is a nice TV, green for OP.

Nice price, you guys think its worth it or should I pay a little more for LEDs?

FEBRUARY20 apparently had a long...long list of restrictions; normally when you find codes for Sears it states "___ of tools, etc" and specifics what restrictions there are in the open, this one only revealed it until added.

Sears Card changed there 5% off category on the 1st, last month it included TV's, now it's appliances only.

Also, SYWR website shows on first page $10 in points from 1/27-2/3; in regards to the points you earn, the bonus points ($100) won't be added to the account until after purchase, it will only display the normal amount earned from purchase (about $5.50).

I had no idea Sears changed there 5% categories, which I guess if you have a CC that offers similar you could off-set the difference in addition to finding a higher yielding cb site.

Makes me really regret Sears offer last week for a 55in LG LED/3D with similar offer, though they were giving away $250 in rewards instead of $100, and the Sears 5% actually worked

ViveLeRoi said:   I'm not seeing the discount for the FEBRUARY20 discount code. In addition, the SYW rewards points only show 7000 points earned.
I have a similar thing with the Galaxy tablet this week that included a 20000 bonus, it is also not showing up in my history.

I couldn't get the price below $699, and the points only showed as 7000. Maybe it's all set to Central Time and 10:47pm Pacific is too late?

seholder said:   FEBRUARY20 apparently had a long...long list of restrictions; normally when you find codes for Sears it states "___ of tools, etc" and specifics what restrictions there are in the open, this one only revealed it until added.

Sears Card changed there 5% off category on the 1st, last month it included TV's, now it's appliances only.

Also, SYWR website shows on first page $10 in points from 1/27-2/3; in regards to the points you earn, the bonus points ($100) won't be added to the account until after purchase, it will only display the normal amount earned from purchase (about $5.50).

I had no idea Sears changed there 5% categories, which I guess if you have a CC that offers similar you could off-set the difference in addition to finding a higher yielding cb site.

Makes me really regret Sears offer last week for a 55in LG LED/3D with similar offer, though they were giving away $250 in rewards instead of $100, and the Sears 5% actually worked

The thing is that I cannot find *anywhere* where it stated that you got the extra points and I'm not willing to purchase something like this without knowing for sure beforehand. With some retailers (Sears in particular) it seems difficult enough to get FW CashBack. I'm not going to risk $100 on the goodwill of a Sears representative!

jenslo77 said:   I couldn't get the price below $699, and the points only showed as 7000. Maybe it's all set to Central Time and 10:47pm Pacific is too late?It showed $550 for me right now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.