• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Available elsewhere for around $100.

Ink cartridges refills are cheap for this printer.

Today's the last day of the sale out of stock on site but you can order now and they will ship when available or you can try to make it to the store before closing.

Office Depot

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Brother® MFC-J430w Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As a comparison, this model at OD ran for $49.99 at black Friday weekend, and once again before Christmas. A good bargain at either price.

Unimaginably cheap ink here-- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006X7GXFU/ref=wms_ohs_product. I've bought from this seller a couple of times. I had issues with 2 ink cartridges, but a quick email to them and they credited me for them without a second thought. After you burn up this ink, turn in carts at the office supply stores for MM deal. Best printer move I ever made, dumping ALL of our HP crap for Brother printers. We have 4 of the J430's and 2 825's... and they have not let us down yet (unlike the HP crap we had, which was garbage... just like the "support" they offered us).

ljderm said:   As a comparison, this model at OD ran for $49.99 at black Friday weekend, and once again before Christmas. A good bargain at either price.

These sale prices happen fairly often (got one a while back for that price and just another one not too long ago from Staples..which also included a label maker).

Good printer (with cheap ink)...but given these sales happen quite often...I wouldn't pay any more.

I have used a couple of these Brother printers. Had one at my old employer for color 11x17 prints and when I switched companies, I bought another one.

The current MFC-J6710DW I have is not this exact model. It has two paper trays so I can do 8.5x11 and 11x17 paper. It also scans 11x17. I paid like $150 for it refurb from Staples.

I second the cheap ink with these Brother printers. I bought a box of ink for like $13 delivered from an Amazon seller. It had two of each (Black, Cyan, Yellow, & Magenta) carts.

Its and ink jet so the output is not as crisp as a laser and its not super fast, but its perfect for my applicaton where I need 11x17 color but not high volumes.

got the j435 for $50 a few months back.

I use this printer and it is great for the cost of the carts, $50 price was just last week,

My olde Brother All-in-One died last year and I purchased the MFC-j430w as a replacement.
Bought it last September and I'm very happy with it. My only complaint is the polished
black case shows the dust too easily.
Now, when not in use, I keep a small towel over the printer and no more dust to see.

So tempting. Oh well. I wait until my Canon craps out or when I get tired of clean the print heads. Anytime now.

wildbottom said:   So tempting. Oh well. I wait until my Canon craps out or when I get tired of clean the print heads. Anytime now.No, don't. Canons are better, and most of them have cheap ink available. Check before you switch.

aarzi said:   wildbottom said:   So tempting. Oh well. I wait until my Canon craps out or when I get tired of clean the print heads. Anytime now.No, don't. Canons are better, and most of them have cheap ink available. Check before you switch.

Until you get the dreaded B200 error code. Replaced my Canon with this Brother and am very happy with it.

Once you go Brother, you never go back.

PatrickBateman said:   Once you go Brother, you never go back.

That sounds a little creepy.

I have this printer for over a year now and it has never failed. I like Brothers because you can use really cheap inks (less $1 per cartridge, sometimes even much less). They never produce streak-like printings in Epson if you don't use them for a while. I like Canon but their inks are really expensive. If you want a good quality inkjet printer with wifi capability, you will not regret with this basic model.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014