• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Magpul PTS MBUS
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI, PTS models are not for firearms, intended only for air soft replicas.

beardman said:   FYI, PTS models are not for firearms, intended only for air soft replicas.

Thanks I Missed that, You know Tactical in a title is worth a extra $20....

ordered a set, thanks. they'll do fine on my G36 clone running on a Ruger 10/22 kit.

Toy sights - My first building mistake. These are chinese air soft and too inaccurate for real weapons.

Good price for what they are, but yes these are chinese made toy coponents. Not the real thing.

so what exactly is the difference from the real deal?

racerxxv said:   so what exactly is the difference from the real deal?

A lack of precision manufacturing, cheap plastic that wears out after they 'pop' open a half dozen times and won't stay closed. I use the legit ones on my airsoft guns, these are too crappy even for airsoft.

Difference is PTS is licensed by Magpul to make and sell OUTSIDE of the US, where as Magpul Ind. is made and sold here in the US.

Not sure if its the same material, I highly doubt it due to the cost factor. But PTS is for training/airsofting so its not like you will break the plastic. You get what you paid for.

Also beware they also have fake cheaper Chinese knockoffs of these Magpul PTS. So buyer beware.

tactical and air soft in the same sentence, I loled yet again

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014