• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
suezyque said:   Ordered 2 sets. Canceled. Ordered again from another store. They called and said they are out of stock but the manager authorized for me to get 6 of a different one at the same price. I told them yes. Here's what they substituted. Text

Nice... I wish I could order a few of those for $4 a pop. I have always had pretty good luck when dealing with HD's staff.

Logician1313 said:   suezyque said:   Ordered 2 sets. Canceled. Ordered again from another store. They called and said they are out of stock but the manager authorized for me to get 6 of a different one at the same price. I told them yes. Here's what they substituted. Text

Nice... I wish I could order a few of those for $4 a pop. I have always had pretty good luck when dealing with HD's staff.

Not $4 each, they gave me all 6 of those for $8. They honored the original deal, item for each, price for price. Awesome.

Thanks OP! My store showed four in stock. Actually found seven. I left a few in Cranberry Township, PA.

TheRatsWon said:   handsgo said:   Just picked up my two 3-packs. Have no clue what I will do with all of them but thanks for the great deal, OP!One suggestion, perfect size for AAA and AA batteries.

SUPER IDEA!!

I used three yesterday for my 6yr old to organize his 52 Hot Wheels cars. I will use the other three for my batteries. My local store (Norcross, GA) still has more in stock so will order another two sets for my wife to put her craft supplies in. Thanks

in for 5, looks like it might be a good container to stow my d&d and warhammer mini's in.

Looks like they have 17 here....
SW Richmond #4627
12300 Chattanooga Plaza
Midlothian, VA 23112

Ordered 2 yesterday; picked them up today. They had about 8 more sets on their clearance table, but it was the one item on the table without a displayed price. hmm.
btw, they look just like the pic, but with 3 stacked & zip-tied together.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.