• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Keter 13" 4-19 Compartment Organizer 3-Pack @ Home Depot - $4.00

Buy Online, Pick Up in Store

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
in for 5, looks like it might be a good container to stow my d&d and warhammer mini's in.

jamesburt (Feb. 05, 2013 @ 12:23p) |

Looks like they have 17 here....
SW Richmond #4627
12300 Chattanooga Plaza
Midlothian, VA 23112

alwaysdance (Feb. 05, 2013 @ 4:12p) |

Ordered 2 yesterday; picked them up today. They had about 8 more sets on their clearance table, but it was the one item ... (more)

iowahawkeye (Feb. 05, 2013 @ 4:43p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find. MN stock report. 5 in Blaine MN 5 in Fridley MN. I hope I get the 2 I ordered.

In for a couple. Not sure what the 'three' pack includes as the description is vague but worth a shot. Green.

Just picked up the last 4 near me. Good find OP!

The product link is:
http://www.keter.com/products/13_inch_32cm_organizer/#benefits
Catalog number for single piece is different from HD model number so hoping this is really for 3 organizers. In for 5 with some glitches in their ordering sequence. Lets see if they cancel.

guntotindem said:   Just picked up the last 4 near me. Good find OP!So did you get 12 total??

Received my email that my order is ready for pickup.

Some one else mentioned the dimensions listed, 12.6x10.2x*SIX* which seems to indicate that there in fact 3 organizers included.

(From the pic it is pretty clear that each organizer is no more than two inches in height and definitely NOT six inches.

I just order 3 ! Thank you

fanetem said:   I just order 3 ! Thank you

same same

Got 2 thanks!

ordered a few at 3 different stores last night, all were canceled

Ordered 3 and just got my ready to pick up email

In for 3, thanks.

cyberpitstop said:   guntotindem said:   Just picked up the last 4 near me. Good find OP!So did you get 12 total??Yes, there are three organizers for$4, just picked mine up. Marked down from $10 to $7 and now $4.

picked up 10, hope the slots can be modified by removing slats. Email cancellation...........

Pick them up and you do get three organizers Better deal than Lowes organizer.

Just picked up my two 3-packs. Have no clue what I will do with all of them but thanks for the great deal, OP!

saw the empty boxes last Friday at my closest HD. This beats the pants off the Lowes deal for the $1.99 Stack-on 13 compartment organizers from a couple of weeks ago.

IN 4 4

THX OP

I for four 3-packs. Pick-up order has been confirmed.

I really need an organizer to hold all my organizers.

fanetem said:   I just order 3 ! Thank you

They cancel my order ! Reason: they could not find them in the store! Thy had over 17 in stock as this morning.
They call me one hour later: they found them and put 3 on the customer service counter with my name on it!
I picked them, paid in store and change my mind : get 2 more!
You could make 4-19 compartments and the dimensions are 12.6x10.2x2.0

Excelent find ! Thank you one more time!

Damn. My order in was just cancelled via dreaded phonecall.

For anybody that found them in store: can you say where they were?

Where is this store located?

fanetem said:   fanetem said:   I just order 3 ! Thank you

They cancel my order ! Reason: they could not find them in the store! Thy had over 17 in stock as this morning.
They call me one hour later: they found them and put 3 on the customer service counter with my name on it!

Danvers, MA was wiped out in no time. I took 3, went in for pickup and there had to be another 5-6 behind the counter waiting on pickup. The lady asked me if there was a TV commercial for Home Depot for them because it was very odd they'd sell out that quickly of those items. I told her everyone must be bored on Sunday and trying to be savvy shoppers.

pjrxj said:   Where is this store located?

fanetem said:   fanetem said:   I just order 3 ! Thank you

Zip code 33950

In for 2, let's see if it gets filled.

Yeah! I just picked up 14 packs. My wife will be able to organize her craft room now! Thanks OP!

MattR said:   Yeah! I just picked up 14 packs. My wife will be able to organize her craft room now! Thanks OP!

Holy crap, that's a lot of junk!

There are a few left in some SLC stores. Thanks OP

handsgo said:   Just picked up my two 3-packs. Have no clue what I will do with all of them but thanks for the great deal, OP!One suggestion, perfect size for AAA and AA batteries.

Ordered 5, hope it doesn't get cancelled. Thanks!

Order Cancelled

I picked up 3 or 4 sets when they were $10 and that was a month ago. I'd been watching for a price drop but inventory dropped instead of the price. Nothing available around me now...

OOS at every farking store w/i 50 miles of me. Grr....

Yesterday my store showed 7 in stock. I ordered one but then got a cancellation email without any explanation. I got pi*sed off that there was no explanation for cancellation and not only that even after the cancellation their inventory still showed 7 in stock. Wrote to their executives and this morning got a reply back saying that they found it in stock and that it's waiting for me at the customer service desk.

Hopefully just order 3 for pickup. We'll see if I get the dreaded cancellation call...

... And cancelled already

Ordered 2 sets. Canceled. Ordered again from another store. They called and said they are out of stock but the manager authorized for me to get 6 of a different one at the same price. I told them yes. Here's what they substituted. Text

Skipping 7 Messages...
Ordered 2 yesterday; picked them up today. They had about 8 more sets on their clearance table, but it was the one item on the table without a displayed price. hmm.
btw, they look just like the pic, but with 3 stacked & zip-tied together.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014