• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
***** Attention Fly By Red Feedback Posters, This Is A Safety Item And Not A Gun *****

***** Keep Your Guns And Ammo Locked Up, Take A Class Learn To Handle A Firearm Safety *****

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009L4HJ6O

22 Reviews
5 star: (11)
4 star: (7)
3 star: (2)
2 star: (1)
1 star: (1)

Description:
If you are considering a drawer handgun or cash office safe, look no further. We have the solution. We are pleased to Introduce the 7730 Drawer Safe. It was designed with the intent of being mobile. Do you ever need to transfer your gun from one location to another? The 7730 Drawer Safe offers that flexibility. That offers 2 options to open, code or key. We include a 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty. The best part of this item is the price, it is significantly less than similarly featured safes and is packed with more features!Features: The safe can be mounted inside a desk drawer, in a closet, or in a vehicleDigital entry eliminates the need for making multiple key copiesEasy to operate and programMore Robust than the competition.Full 10 Year Limited Warranty Specifications: Opens with secret PIN code or included keys (2 FREE KEYS)Simple programmable Electronic Lock with buzzer and LED. 3 to 6 numbersCode can be changed infinitely Easy to program and use Runs on AA SIZE (1.5V) batteries, included Constructed with solid steel to resist hand and mechanical tool attacksPre-drilled holes inside the safe with fixing bolts allowing anchoring Powder coated interior and exterior. Color dark gray Constructed of 1/8" thick solid steelInside tamper-proof hingesCarpet mat padding on inside bottom protects your items Exterior Dimensions: 11.75" Long X 8.75" Wide X 4.5" Deep Inside Useable Space: 11.5" Long x 1.5" Wide x 2.5" Deep Weighs approximately 13 pounds~
Mfg Part#: 7730 Drawer Safe
Sku: 242341700
UPC: 610708143598
UPC 14: 00610708143598

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Premium Drawer Safe (24.51kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This concerned me too but the main reviewer on Amazon said they sent him a new lock and the issue went away. I figured ... (more)

TakezoKensei (Feb. 21, 2013 @ 1:15p) |

Great point. Typically if mine isn't on my hip it's by my nightstand while I"m sleeping or locked in my truck. Still, it... (more)

panthers65 (Feb. 22, 2013 @ 8:23a) |

OOS guys. $45 one is still in stock.

jmace57 (Feb. 22, 2013 @ 12:12p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For a few dollars more $40 total, prime shipping, you can get this one where the beeps can be programmed to be silent

amazonalink

Butcherboy said:   ***** Attention Fly By Red Feedback Posters, This Is A Safety Item And Not A Gun *****

***** Keep Your Guns And Ammo Locked Up, Take A Class Learn To Handle A Firearm Safety *****

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009L4HJ6O

22 Reviews
5 star: (11)
4 star: (7)
3 star: (2)
2 star: (1)
1 star: (1)

Description:
If you are considering a drawer handgun or cash office safe, look no further. We have the solution. We are pleased to Introduce the 7730 Drawer Safe. It was designed with the intent of being mobile. Do you ever need to transfer your gun from one location to another? The 7730 Drawer Safe offers that flexibility. That offers 2 options to open, code or key. We include a 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty. The best part of this item is the price, it is significantly less than similarly featured safes and is packed with more features!Features: The safe can be mounted inside a desk drawer, in a closet, or in a vehicleDigital entry eliminates the need for making multiple key copiesEasy to operate and programMore Robust than the competition.Full 10 Year Limited Warranty Specifications: Opens with secret PIN code or included keys (2 FREE KEYS)Simple programmable Electronic Lock with buzzer and LED. 3 to 6 numbersCode can be changed infinitely Easy to program and use Runs on AA SIZE (1.5V) batteries, included Constructed with solid steel to resist hand and mechanical tool attacksPre-drilled holes inside the safe with fixing bolts allowing anchoring Powder coated interior and exterior. Color dark gray Constructed of 1/8" thick solid steelInside tamper-proof hingesCarpet mat padding on inside bottom protects your items Exterior Dimensions: 11.75" Long X 8.75" Wide X 4.5" Deep Inside Useable Space: 11.5" Long x 1.5" Wide x 2.5" Deep Weighs approximately 13 pounds~
Mfg Part#: 7730 Drawer Safe
Sku: 242341700
UPC: 610708143598
UPC 14: 00610708143598

regular price

vulnerable to picking with paper clip

jakejames6 said:   For a few dollars more $40 total, prime shipping, you can get this one where the beeps can be programmed to be silent

amazonalink

Thanks for pointing this out, seems worth it.* Qualifies for free super saver shipping, i.e., you don't have to be a Prime member. Maybe also worth noting that seller of this item is Amazon LLC, vs. third-party vendor.

*The paper-clip comment is a little disconcerting, but the $40 price trumps for me.

Gumby1962 said:   vulnerable to picking with paper clip

Seems like this is still an issue with this model.

Butcherboy said:   ***** Attention Fly By Red Feedback Posters, This Is A Safety Item And Not A Gun *****

It doesn't matter BB... Some people just SEE the word GUN and they wet themselves.

I like my barska biometric, a little more expensive, but safe secure and easy to get to just in case. I know, nothing is perfect.

eko said:   Butcherboy said:   ***** Attention Fly By Red Feedback Posters, This Is A Safety Item And Not A Gun *****

It doesn't matter BB... Some people just SEE the word GUN and they wet themselves.

Lol, still chuckling . Be safe all

jakejames6 said:   For a few dollars more $40 total, prime shipping, you can get this one where the beeps can be programmed to be silent

amazonalink
These two safes look identical!

umcsom said:   regular price

Agreed. Not sure how this is a hot deal?

I think this OP has more fly by green posters than anything else...

camel x3

Shadow6934 said:   umcsom said:   regular price

Agreed. Not sure how this is a hot deal?

I think this OP has more fly by green posters than anything else...

camel x3

Someone's gotta counter the morons out there. The FBN greeners wouldn't need to do what they do if the FBN redders weren't doing what they do.

Unless you have kids around, I'm wondering what the value of this kind of safe really is. I imagine most folks would have it in a nightstand. Even if you secure it to the nightstand, it probably wouldn't be difficult to remove with the right amount of force. So I'm not sure what its worth in a burglary situation. I guess maybe it would discourage someone trying to be quiet about their burglary, but that is it. If noise isn't a concern, knock it out of the wood furniture and take it with you to crack open later. You can probably guess a gun is in there.

I'm not trying to slam the product, but just wondering if it is worth buying one if you are only securing against theft. Like I said, I could see its value as a simple deterrent for kids.

Handguns are useless in self defense situations if they are locked up.

Nice deal though if you have to have it locked up for kids.

Both of my handguns are locked in it in my nightstand during the day. Works as advertised, no problems whatsoever. Leave it unlocked while I'm home.

Commisioner49 said:   Handguns are useless in self defense situations if they are locked up.Hot damn, you're right! That's why it is best to remove your gun from the locked up area, like a safe, when you need your gun for self-defense. Much easier to shoot the bad guys that way, trust me.

VicVinegar said:   Like I said, I could see its value as a simple deterrent for kids.

That is all cheap safes like these are good for. Keeps children from gaining access easy. Offers extremely little to no theft prevention.

In for 1 to prevent a stupid accident or a drunken friend from finding it and thinking it was funny to wave around.

green for the OP for including a direct link (my work firewall sees the FW redirect as a security violation and therefore blocks it)

I bought the Stack-On version of this with the above mentioned ability to turn off the beeps. On mine, the beeps come back on every few days. Anyway, works good for what it does. I don't need it for keeping the gun safe from burglars, because if I'm not there, the gun isn't there.

FWIW -- I ordered the $39 version and received it within a few days. You can indeed turn the beeps off, and so far my beeps have not come back on. I'm very pleased with the quality/sturdiness for the price.

BTW, it held three of my pistols (38 special, .380 compact and 9mm compact). They each have to lie flat against the bottom of the safe, since the inner part of the door protrudes significantly into the interior of the safe.

Gumby1962 said:   vulnerable to picking with paper clip

This concerned me too but the main reviewer on Amazon said they sent him a new lock and the issue went away. I figured I would do the same when I purchased it but the one I received didn't have that issue. I haven't been able to pick mine at all.

Commisioner49 said:   Handguns are useless in self defense situations if they are locked up.

Nice deal though if you have to have it locked up for kids.

Great point. Typically if mine isn't on my hip it's by my nightstand while I"m sleeping or locked in my truck. Still, it would be nice to have a quick access safe by my bed just in case. Anyone know of deals on those right now?

OOS guys. $45 one is still in stock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014