QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

TomTom START 50M 5" Vehicle GPS with Free Lifetime Map Updates $59.98 Store Pick Up, or + s/h to your house @ Wal-Mart

First page
1 of 8
WikiPost
2/3/13 3:15 AM
TomTom START Vehicle GPS [ image/jpeg - 23.94kB ]
flylo
2/3/13 7:06 AM
N41 Thanks again BB for all the effort, I really appeciate it!
smokediverxxx
2/3/13 7:46 AM
for those who are buying one for the first time.....lifetime maps are a MUST!
savitre
2/3/13 8:15 AM
Thanks OP. Was looking for a basic GPS - in for one. Would have been great if this also included a dashboard mount.
bigt4000
2/3/13 9:21 AM
Thanks op
arribasn
2/3/13 9:50 AM
savitre said:   

Thanks OP. Was looking for a basic GPS - in for one. Would have been great if this also included a dashboard mount.

I think most TomToms these days have the easyport built-in (for windshield placement)
smalldeal
2/3/13 9:54 AM
I paid $10 more couple of weeks ago. May be I should buy this and return with my old receipt.
MrWizzard
2/3/13 10:32 AM
"...Store Pick Up @ Wal-Mart"

fwiw, shipping to your home in less than a weeks time from WalMart is still quite cheap at less than $3. Just sayin' - might be worth saving the gas unless you're going there already.
osuuma
2/3/13 11:23 AM
Is anyone familiar enough with this GPS to answer this question?
I imagine it has a charging port, a power button, and maybe a speaker grille, but are there any other openings in the case?
Like audio jacks, SD card slot, etc?
I am thinking of putting this on a motorcycle, and want to know the extent of water resisting I will have to do.
Thanks
First page
1 of 8
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.