• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
D-Link DIR-657 Amplifi HD Media Router @ Newegg - $19.99
compare at $39.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Feb 3, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

D-Link DIR-657 Amplifi HD Media Router
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Did the 3 at a time as well!

Note this is sold by 1SaleADay through New Egg and returns are covered by their return policy. I've had mixed results from the products they offer.

Terrible review.

I have one. Easy to set up. It's a good router. No problems.

I have one as well. The usb portion for my external hard drive works like crap. There are occasional disconnects but I am still running it. I have an older router that does work better with better distance than this one but it is white so I keep using the one I got lol. Its okay.

Well a lot of routers get mixed reviews from consumers(lack of tech exp,poor computer condition,unreal exp..etc) but Cnet seems to be pretty positive about it ...http://reviews.cnet.com/routers/d-link-hd-media/4505-3319_7-3446... Even the Asus routers get less than stellar reviews,and among IT pros they are preferred.

Here is a less favorable early review,but much more indepth...http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/wireless/wireless-reviews/31545-d...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.