• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LG NB2020A 2-Channel Soundbar @ Best Buy - $49.99
was $99.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG NB2020A 2-Channel Soundbar (10.37kB)
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Bought 1, Thanks for the post.

No Bluetooth, but for $50 I wouldn't complain. Reviews on bestbuy.com indicate it sounds great for the price.

It was 40 dollars yesterday.

Poor reviews on Newegg... (only 4 though 3 are 1s)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882005114...
and cheaper a couple days ago.

I bought the one with the bluetooth for $50... and doesn't sound that great (no bass what so ever)... you get what you pay for.... on a side note i moved it into my masterbathroom and it sounds good in there.

No subwoofer out on this, that really makes it a poor design. At least with that you could have had proper frequency response for the high and mids with an offload of the bass but alas this is supposed to have it's own internal subwoofer and with drivers that should not be attempting to pump bass. The Vizio is much better.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014