• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman Lighted Inspection Mirror @ Sears - $8.49
was $14.99
Free in-store pickup

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks OP....i was looking for something to redeem my rewards points that were expiring today.

Thanks OP. Should be good for autos + peeking behind computers, stereo components, and televisions when making connections leaving you a free hand.

At first I was thinking gimmick (already have a telescoping mirror). But then I realized how many times pointing a flashlight is useless because usually you're trying to look behind something and that something gets in the way of the light beam!

In for 1, er rather would be if was in stock online or near me. Anyhow, it occurs to me that this seems like the very kind of thing Sears would have on sale at this price or every once in a while a full 50% off so won't lose sleep over it. Good product though. Even the non-lit versions of these are awesome to have. This and a telescoping magnet!

cool, in the same boat as targetshopper
even though i doubt ill ever use it at least its free lol

Now it is $12.74

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014