• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception for PS3 @ Sony - $9.99
compare at $16.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sony
See Sony promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Unchartered 3: Drake's Deception for PS3
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FatWalletTopDeals said:   Unchartered 3: Drake's Deception for PS3 @ Sony - $9.99
compare at $16.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Umm...its Uncharted...not Unchartered.

Luv the uncharted series.... the action, the music, the puzzles etc.
Great buy for this game. Thx OP

Luv the uncharted series.... the action, the music, the puzzles etc.

cnvrtble98 said:   FatWalletTopDeals said:   Unchartered 3: Drake's Deception for PS3 @ Sony - $9.99
compare at $16.99
Free Shipping!

Umm...its Uncharted...not Unchartered.
Thanks for catching that. I've updated the post.

Product page says 'free ground shipping on all orders,' but final checkout page is showing $5 charge.

If someone has a PS3 and has not played this game, then this is the best 9.99 they could ever spend.

I purchased the third one and the dual pack which includes Uncharted 1 & 2 all for 39.99 free shipping. Tax charged. Not a bad deal at all for the whole series.

DahDee said:   Product page says 'free ground shipping on all orders,' but final checkout page is showing $5 charge.

Free ground shipping on all orders $25 and over.

OOS!

just how good and how recommended is this game guys (new to playstation-only have gran turismo 5 so far). Thanks

Snypa said:   just how good and how recommended is this game guys (new to playstation-only have gran turismo 5 so far). Thanks

I've only played the first installment of the series so far, but I can tell you that Uncharted fans didn't like this one.

RedWingz said:   Luv the uncharted series.... the action, the music, the puzzles etc.

Don't forget the stories which I found very interesting.

The only way to get this for $10 is to order 3 copies!

I have played and finished all three available Uncharted games on single player/compaign mode (Uncharted 1 on Normal difficulty, Uncharted 2 & 3 on Crushing difficulty) last year. My personal favorite is Uncharted 2. But I have enjoyed playing all three.

I have not yet played any of the Uncharted games on multiplayer and co-op modes.

If your are a PS3 fan and have not yet experienced the Uncharted game series, you should try it. Free demos of the Uncharted 1 and 2 - but apparently not Uncharted 3 - are available for download on the PlayStation Store.

You can also check out the cumulative customer reviews for the Uncharted games at Amaz0n here.

Although it is probably best to start with the first one in a series - in general, a good idea for various reasons - I myself started with Uncharted 2, then with Uncharted 1, and finally with Uncharted 3.

Now off to watch the Super Bowl!

part 1 and part 2 are the best... part 3 is short and there is less action

AishaDad said:   The only way to get this for $10 is to order 3 copies!

I ordered one copy and it was $10 + tax with free shipping. Ordered with chat.

VeganG said:   Snypa said:   just how good and how recommended is this game guys (new to playstation-only have gran turismo 5 so far). Thanks

I've only played the first installment of the series so far, but I can tell you that Uncharted fans didn't like this one.

Many uncharted fans like this one.

I love both uncharted 1 and 2 but hated #3. The AI is just running around doing nothing or blowing up themselves with their own grenade

All gone

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014