• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kenmore 20'' 1.1 Cu. Ft. Pizza Maker and Microwave Oven Combo @ Sears - $129.99
was $199.99
Free Shipping!

• Microwave has 6 automatic one-touch buttons: Reheat, Cook, Defrost, Express Defrost, Popcorn and Potato
  • The pizza oven has 4 automatic pizza buttons: Frozen Rising Crust, Frozen Regular Crust, Fresh Regular Dough and Fresh Par-and biscuits, breads and pastry
  • Temperature Control-350, 375, 400 & 425 degrees
  • other features include Add 30 seconds, a kitchen timer and clock

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

FatWalletTopDeals said:   Kenmore 20'' 1.1 Cu. Ft. Pizza Maker and Microwave Oven Combo @ Sears - $129.99
was $199.99
Free Shipping!

• Microwave has 6 automatic one-touch buttons: Reheat, Cook, Defrost, Express Defrost, Popcorn and Potato
  • The
    pizza oven has 4 automatic pizza buttons: Frozen Rising Crust, Frozen
    Regular Crust, Fresh Regular Dough and Fresh Par-and biscuits, breads
    and pastry
  • Temperature Control-350, 375, 400 & 425 degrees
  • other features include Add 30 seconds, a kitchen timer and clock

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

I just bought a Kenmore Microwave for $59.99 shipped that is third rated midsize microwave on Consumer Reports and $129.99 at Sears and Kmart. It was "new, other." They are store returns/open box checked to ensure they work and haven't been used. If there is any sign of use, they sell them as "used" for even less. Several sellers have lots of Kenmore things selling this way, the seller I used has a one year warranty if you have any trouble where they pay for return shipping and send you another microwave.

Anyway, I'm checking eBay before I buy anything Kenmore that is a reasonable size to ship.

In this particular case, the cheapest one on eBay is "used" and $132.99 shipped. So the OP deal is very good IMO.

Very good price on this now.

We purchased one of these several years ago and absolutely love it.

Use the lower oven section to, of course, make pizza, along with baking rolls and other non-meat or non-fish items. Makes it much more efficient than heating up a large oven.
Also have used it to bake shallow-dish casseroles, i.e. baked beans. Just be sure you test the height of the casserole dish first to make sure it doesn't hit the upper heating element which would prevent the door from shutting.

As a precautionary measure I also leave the upper microwave door ajar so that more steam can escape.

Use promo code SEARS2012 to take $5.00 off, bringing the price down to $124.99.

Just bought one for a friend - the reviews are very good, so I hope this works for him......
There is a 90 day return window; can't beat free shipping on something this big.

You found the unit you purchased for $59.99 on eBay???? I think that's what you are saying but you didn't specifically say where you purchased it.

Cool appliance. Just wish it heated up to 550 or better. I suppose its good for frozen pizza, but the best pizza crusts usually require very high temperatures.

BrainySmurf said:   Cool appliance. Just wish it heated up to 550 or better. I suppose its good for frozen pizza, but the best pizza crusts usually require very high temperatures.

Most ovens, especially Microwave/toaster ovens, can't maintain the required 550-600 degrees needed to make true new york gourmet pizzas. There's a trick, for ovens with cleaning mode - just rig the latch so you can open the oven and load in the pizza - they will easily hit 600 degrees in cleaning mode only.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014