• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Sharing this more because I find this comical, but I'm not a pet owner, and I'm sure there are pet owners who will find this interesting.

Get your pooch ready for game day
Jerseys, sweaters, collars, toys & more for your dog
NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL & collegiate teams
Officially licensed apparel for your dog
FYI: canít use toward shipping

The Deal
No matter whoís playing, youíve always got a buddy to watch the game with you. Thatíd be your loyal canine. Let your pup look like a true fan with game day gear from DoggieNation.com

, who carries officially licensed, made-for-mutts apparel and accessories from your favorite teams. Get Fido ready for spring training with an MLB jersey, or have him represent your alma mater with a collegiate sweater. You can also get your paws on collars, leashes, beds, and toys adorned with team names and logos, so your pet can sport team colors at home and at the park. Your dog will look like a die-hard sports fan, but donít worry, his loyalty will always lie with you.
Terms
Limit 1 offer per person; 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 offer per order at doggienation.com. Valid online only. Offer value cannot be applied toward shipping. Shipping rates and delivery times vary. Tax not included in Florida.

Member Summary

Dogs
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014