• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
T-Mobile.com offers their T-Mobile Prepaid Phone SIM Card Activation Kit (Regular or Micro) for Free with free shipping.

Suggested Retail $6.99

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile coupons that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SIM (96.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
$0.99?

jewsus (Feb. 06, 2013 @ 9:43p) |

they do not run out of stock. T-Mobile Corporate only set aside for certain quantity for web sales, for store sales, fo... (more)

LvBrknHrt (Feb. 07, 2013 @ 8:15p) |

Both now $0.99.

demku (Feb. 08, 2013 @ 1:08p) |


got 2 thank!

how often can you get these? Cause I jumped on this about two weeks ago...

This is going on all the time.

not all the time but somewhat frequently. i got 2 of the micro. i got the 2 regular 2 months or so ago. had no problems ordering.

TY OP! - The last time they had this deal, they changed it to make it .99 for the shipping. I wanted to pick up and test the waters for swap off of AT&T.

Thanks OP.

Servers are getting slammed for some reason

Can I ask a silly question? What is the benefit to these prepaid T-Mobile SIMs? I am an At&t to Straight Talk convert...but I don't see the appeal of the T-Mobile SIMs. I can tell you that a T-Mobile micro SIM would have been nice when changing the APN settings to Straight Talk on my wife's iPhone4.

TIA

jonesjeremya said:   Can I ask a silly question? What is the benefit to these prepaid T-Mobile SIMs? I am an At&t to Straight Talk convert...but I don't see the appeal of the T-Mobile SIMs. I can tell you that a T-Mobile micro SIM would have been nice when changing the APN settings to Straight Talk on my wife's iPhone4.

TIA


These SIMs are only good if you are looking to try out TMO. They do come with $3 of free airtime.

BTW, site is getting slammed as usual and CC processing is not going thru. At first I thought it was my Citi one time use, however, tried a regular visa, and still getting problems. Either it says there's a problem with the credit card provided (which I know it's not) or get a cannot process this order online (code P - whatever that is).

a micro sim card plus car charger for iPhone for $0.99 is pretty good deal also:

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Cell-Phone-Detail.aspx?cell-...

• Includes T-Mobile Micro SIM card
• Includes PureGear iPhone® 4 or 4S car charger in black

jonesjeremya said:   Can I ask a silly question? What is the benefit to these prepaid T-Mobile SIMs? I am an At&t to Straight Talk convert...but I don't see the appeal of the T-Mobile SIMs. I can tell you that a T-Mobile micro SIM would have been nice when changing the APN settings to Straight Talk on my wife's iPhone4.

TIA


$30/month for 5GB of 4G data. only 100 mins of talk, but grooveip solves that problem. Unlike straightalk, I haven't gotten any warnings about streaming either.

Yeah, enough already with these deals. It's offered all the time by Tmobile.

wont allow order:

The customer's order needs to be updated for one or more of the following reasons:

•Sorry—we're having some trouble with the debit/credit card you provided. Please check to make sure you've correctly filled in all the required fields.

or you can use Vonage or viber to call without using your minutes

frugalpete said:   a micro sim card plus car charger for iPhone for $0.99 is pretty good deal also:

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Cell-Phone-Detail.aspx?cell-...

• Includes T-Mobile Micro SIM card
• Includes PureGear iPhone® 4 or 4S car charger in black


"New 2-yr. agmt. on qualifying plan required."

dfwrealtor said:   or you can use Vonage or viber to call without using your minutes

Vonage does use the cell network to establish the forwarding...

ahsq said:   wont allow order:

The customer's order needs to be updated for one or more of the following reasons:

•Sorry—we're having some trouble with the debit/credit card you provided. Please check to make sure you've correctly filled in all the required fields.


Same problems here - 3 different browsers, on two different computers in different ISPs (home and work). Also, two different cards (visa and mastercard) and tried one-time use numbers. No Go. CC company says the auth requests are not even getting to them.

ordered 2 micro, thanks.

I ordered 2 microsims from them last time....they sent regular sims :-P

In for 1 R & 1 M.
What's a reliable basic phone on the cheap?

Why I don't see there is option to choose different sims

Micro simms are not free. They are free only if you purchase $30 prepaid card

got 2 micro sim for free. Thanks OP.

thanks op

got 2 each.

Ordered a microsim without any problems. Might come in handy on my next phone upgrade as it seems like a lot of the recently released new phones are using these as a standard. Got a free reg sim from them a while back that I still haven't used, lol.

thanks. might hook-up unlocked phone for mom.

rsuaver said:   ahsq said:   wont allow order:

The customer's order needs to be updated for one or more of the following reasons:

•Sorry—we're having some trouble with the debit/credit card you provided. Please check to make sure you've correctly filled in all the required fields.


Same problems here - 3 different browsers, on two different computers in different ISPs (home and work). Also, two different cards (visa and mastercard) and tried one-time use numbers. No Go. CC company says the auth requests are not even getting to them.


Have you ordered T-Mobile SIMs in the past? Have they been activated? It may be that you have been blacklisted for ordering too many SIMs without activation.

Try using a different address if possible.

vinster said:   rsuaver said:   ahsq said:   wont allow order:

The customer's order needs to be updated for one or more of the following reasons:

•Sorry—we're having some trouble with the debit/credit card you provided. Please check to make sure you've correctly filled in all the required fields.


Same problems here - 3 different browsers, on two different computers in different ISPs (home and work). Also, two different cards (visa and mastercard) and tried one-time use numbers. No Go. CC company says the auth requests are not even getting to them.


Have you ordered T-Mobile SIMs in the past? Have they been activated? It may be that you have been blacklisted for ordering too many SIMs without activation.

Try using a different address if possible.


yeah - wondering if I got BL. Last time worked fine, but I did ordered 2 sets of each. Did try a different shipping address/phone/email, but CC are all at the same original address, so not sure if they actually do check that or not (I imagine they do). I've ordered some before as well. Have they been activated? Not a clue... Oh well.. next time...

Im having the same issue.. Tried multiple browsers and Credit cards..

Thanks, I just used one this weekend to initiate a number port to Google voice.

Micro sims OOS

•Sorry—we're having some trouble with the debit/credit card you provided. Please check to make sure you've correctly filled in all the required fields.
I tried to order a couple of months ago (when it was 99c) and got this error. A lot of people did (and a lot didn't).

Ended up calling and the agent processed the order. Said he didn't know why it happened. He did clear a bunch of failed orders out of my queue so maybe that was it.

=aw

omarq said:   frugalpete said:   a micro sim card plus car charger for iPhone for $0.99 is pretty good deal also:

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Cell-Phone-Detail.aspx?cell-...

• Includes T-Mobile Micro SIM card
• Includes PureGear iPhone® 4 or 4S car charger in black


"New 2-yr. agmt. on qualifying plan required."


didn't see that when i went through it to the last page without actually submitting the order. checkout showed the $0.99 shipped; nothing that i had to buy a plan.

just ordered a regular sims and it went through just fine but the micro sim is out of stock anyway this is a good deal to try their service.

Been using TMobile Prepaid since May of last year.. best deal ever.

Thanks Op. I ordered 2.

I heard you can only get 2 every 6 months or so? I last ordered one around 6 months ago and it took my order for 2 with no problems.

For anyone else that is Blind, Ops Links are titled as "Regular" and "Micro" . The other T--Mobile links are a automatically generated, and doesn't take you to the correct page.

Micro Sim cards out of stock.

How does a company run out of stock on something that is totally necessary for the business to grow?

The first rule of business is never refuse to sell (or in this case give, which will equate to more business and profit) a product to someone who wants to buy it. Sony did this by stopping sales of the PS3 for months to force people to buy it bundled with a game later. Sales were lost to Xbox and WII and now Sony wonders why they are in financial trouble.

I guess I will sign up for PremiumTel prepaid.

Skipping 19 Messages...
Both now $0.99.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014