• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Lvscott said:   Micro Sim cards out of stock.

How does a company run out of stock on something that is totally necessary for the business to grow?

The first rule of business is never refuse to sell (or in this case give, which will equate to more business and profit) a product to someone who wants to buy it. Sony did this by stopping sales of the PS3 for months to force people to buy it bundled with a game later. Sales were lost to Xbox and WII and now Sony wonders why they are in financial trouble.

I guess I will sign up for PremiumTel prepaid.

WTF?
What % of the phones out there use micro sims? Yeah.. I thought so.

"WTF?
What % of the phones out there use micro sims? Yeah.. I thought so."

I dont know the odds and percentages of everyone out there. I just know that my phone takes a Micro SIM Card and they aent got any more! Yeah.. I thought so. (Is this the standard smart ass closing these days? Not as clever as they used to be are they? I blame the schools.)

How does a company run out of stock on something that is totally necessary for the business to grow?

The first rule of business is never refuse to sell (or in this case give, which will equate to more business and profit) a product to someone who wants to buy it. Sony did this by stopping sales of the PS3 for months to force people to buy it bundled with a game later. Sales were lost to Xbox and WII and now Sony wonders why they are in financial trouble.

I kind of get your rant, however does it not have a $30 package including a phone charger and mini sim card, AND $30 gift card. You get $30 gift card and what you want, for $30. Why would you not go with Tmobile?? Its the best deal in town if your data heavy and talk light.

BTW the minis are back in stock, I just got 2 for my S3 coming soon. Anyone know the cheapest way to unlock an ATT phone so I can get it on Tmobile.

was hoping it would work today but still nothing. CC company say that they don't even get any authorization requests.

Definitely BL - called them, and a very nice young lady tried to process the order (up to three cards she said). After a while, she came back and told me the system was telling her it was denied and "I was being referred to a T-Mobile store".

I look forward to a better development, so as to better contribute to the people's life. Thanks.

rickt86 said:   BTW the minis are back in stock, I just got 2 for my S3 coming soon. Anyone know the cheapest way to unlock an ATT phone so I can get it on Tmobile.
If you mean an AT&T S3, look here:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1240242/

It's .99 each now

jwsm said:   rickt86 said:   BTW the minis are back in stock, I just got 2 for my S3 coming soon. Anyone know the cheapest way to unlock an ATT phone so I can get it on Tmobile.
If you mean an AT&T S3, look here:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1240242/

Thats exactly what i needed, thank you VERY much!

callingmart said T-Mobile dropping their discounts. I wonder if T-Mobile will offer the discount themselves or will they charge full price from now on.

Is everyone else getting 0.99/ea. for these now?

healthylaugh said:   Is everyone else getting 0.99/ea. for these now?.
Yep.

In for 1. Thanks, just ordered!

KayK said:   Lvscott said:   Micro Sim cards out of stock.

WTF?
What % of the phones out there use micro sims? Yeah.. I thought so.

Come out of the 1940s. The only people who would need a sim is someone who is getting a new phone and new phones come with micro sim slots. If you have a phone from the 1940s, why would you even need a sim now?

rickt86 said:   Lvscott said:   Micro Sim cards out of stock.

I kind of get your rant, however does it not have a $30 package including a phone charger and mini sim card, AND $30 gift card. You get $30 gift card and what you want, for $30. Why would you not go with Tmobile?? Its the best deal in town if your data heavy and talk light.

What good is a $1000 card if I can't use it because they don't have micro sims? Do you mena a micro sim?

By the way is 10 cents a minute voice, Ptel uses T-Mobile's Network. Prepaid is 5 cents a minute voice calls, texts both SSM and MMS are 2 cents, and Data is 10cents/MB. T-Mobile prepaid is 10 cents a minute voices calls, 10 cents for SSM texts, and 25 cents for MMS texts.

Ptel has a $100 card with minutes for a year that never expire as long as you top off after the year.

Lvscott said:   rickt86 said:   Lvscott said:   Micro Sim cards out of stock.

What good is a $1000 card if I can't use it because they don't have micro sims?

You did not read. They had for ONE DAY, no FREE micro sims. MY POST, said you can buy a new activation kit that INCLUDES a MICRO SIM for $30, and IT INCLUDED a $30 GIFT CARD, PLUS, a phone charger. HOWEVER they ALSO now have micro sim cards, I got 2 for free last night.

$0.99?

they do not run out of stock. T-Mobile Corporate only set aside for certain quantity for web sales, for store sales, for other channels' sales. now if the quantity runs out, they will say it runs out 'till they reallocate more stocks.

Both now $0.99.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014