• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I really love to watch Best Buy crumble. I loved them in college. Somewhere they became jerkoffs.

kgradzki said:   According to their website:

Clearance Items at Best Buy Clearance

What does "clearance" mean?
Clearance items are brand new, never opened, factory-sealed products that are available at a reduced price.

If it's open box or refurbished, they would have to state so.

Clearance items are suppose to be brand new.

I got this
At Best Buy, we sell lots of computers, e-readers, tablets, and accessories—millions, in fact. Sometimes we end up with extra inventory, floor samples, or returned items, and that means we can offer them to you at a great price.

From the faq's on the clearance site.

'I really love to watch Best Buy crumble. I loved them in college. Somewhere they became jerkoffs.'

Well, when all the B&M's are gone, where will you get a hands on look at a product before ordering it on the internet? I'm never happy to see stores close. I would never buy a TV without seeing the picture beforehand.

miqie said:   'I really love to watch Best Buy crumble. I loved them in college. Somewhere they became jerkoffs.'

Well, when all the B&M's are gone, where will you get a hands on look at a product before ordering it on the internet? I'm never happy to see stores close. I would never buy a TV without seeing the picture beforehand.

EXACTLY, and the more stores with the same items the more price competition

OOS

NoOneHere said:   LetsGoMets1 said:   g10ny said:   What's the OS on it?

Edit: the internets say it's Win8

The internets? Is there more than one?

Internet2 (The Sequel)

Please say there are less spies in the sequel..?

Got this a couple days ago, as good as any other cheapie laptop. Trackpad is mediocre, but they pretty much all are in this price range. Will use a wireless mouse I already have. Keyboard is good so far.
Screen is nice for the price though 99% of the time it'll be hooked up to my tv with the lid closed.

Recommend Classic Shell to get the start button back.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014