• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://ordering.ftd.com/34270/scart/index_flow2.epl?

*Exceptions Apply: This offer expires at 6:00pm CT on 2/14/13. This offer is for verified Shoprunner members only; non-members will be charged the applicable shipping or service fees. The offer of waived shipping and services fees is not applicable to (a) charges related to morning delivery, if requested, (b) any products featured under "Add Special Gifts," (c) FTD Gold Membership fees, or (d) the following collections: Steuben, Nambé, Baccarat and Ultimate Roses, and any other special collection added by FTD.com in its sole discretion. This offer is not available in retail stores and is available online only. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions, gift certificates, coupons, discounts or affiliate programs (including reward programs). Same day delivery is available in most locations if order is placed before 2pm in recipient's time zone. Click here for more information on our delivery policies. Quantities may be limited. Offer subject to change without notice.

Where a promotion references a special collection only, the promotion applies only to that collection. For purchases where miles or points may be awarded, such awards are not applicable to any products featured under "Add Special Gifts," FTD Gold Membership fees, or other fees such as service fees and shipping fees or applicable taxes. For promotions where discounts are available, discounts are applied to the standard retail prices set forth on the FTD.com website (standard retail prices shall not include sale prices), and discounts are not applicable to (a) any products featured under "Add Special Gifts," (b) FTD Gold Membership fees, (c) other fees such as service fees, shipping and handling fees or applicable taxes, or (d) the following collections: Steuben, Nambé, Baccarat and Ultimate Roses, and any other special collection added by FTD.com in its sole discretion. Redemption of vouchers, gift certificates, gift cards, or reward codes may be subject to additional or different restrictions; please refer to those products for their terms and conditions. This offer is not available in retail stores and is available online only or, if offered, through the special toll-free number. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions, gift certificates, coupons, discounts or affiliate programs (including reward programs). Same day delivery is available in most locations if order is placed before 2pm in recipient's time zone. Click here for more information on our delivery policies. Quantities may be limited. Offer subject to change without notice.

Member Summary

RUN!
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Lillies
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bummer about this part:

Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions, gift certificates, coupons, discounts or affiliate programs (including reward programs).

FTD, what a scam! i put the item in my cart BEFORE the Fatwallet link, the price was $37. Then I used the link, the price went up to $49.99. What a total scam. How can this business operate like this?

There is a Groupon deal ( can't link now) where you can get $40 worth of flowers for $20. I'd imagine you can combine these offers for a cheap Valentines floral arrangement.

Now who to send it to........?

LetsGoMets1 said:   There is a Groupon deal ( can't link now) where you can get $40 worth of flowers for $20. I'd imagine you can combine these offers for a cheap Valentines floral arrangement.

Now who to send it to........?
Cannot be combined

bidder5000 said:   FTD, what a scam! i put the item in my cart BEFORE the Fatwallet link, the price was $37. Then I used the link, the price went up to $49.99. What a total scam. How can this business operate like this?

Wow, I'm glad you pointed that out. Went and compared prices betweent no links, ebates, and Shop Runner. No link: flowers cost $19.99, ebates: same flowers cost $27.00, and Shop Runner site: same flowers cost $29.

What a joke.

Multi post

Multi post

They seem to have fixed the 'side by side' browser glitch where you could add the Groupon in one browser, open a new browser with a discount link and get the discounted price that way.

As have noted, if you do Shoprunner, you can't do the Groupon.

But you can combine gold membership and Groupon - which as Meatloaf says - don't be sad, because two out of three ain't bad.

When I let my gold membership lapse, I got an email inviting me back for a $10 dollar off discount. I used it to resubscribe. I'm not sure if this is targeted to my account or a generic link, but if anyone else gets any use out of it - more people can save.

http://ftd.r.delivery.net/r/c/r?2.1.3MW.2o%5f.12Qz9c.FaF9%5f4..H...

who has the best flower deal out there

who has the best flower deals out there today

Someone from FTD just called and said they cannot do my order today as it is "out of area" for the florist they use and want to deliver them tomorrow.

This is BS. The delivery location was midtown manhattan. I told them if they are going to deliver it tomorrow I'll take care of it myself.

hejustlaughs said:   Someone from FTD just called and said they cannot do my order today as it is "out of area" for the florist they use and want to deliver them tomorrow.

This is BS. The delivery location was midtown manhattan. I told them if they are going to deliver it tomorrow I'll take care of it myself.

Yeah. Just so you know, thats kind of how it works. FTD is kind of just the middle man with contracts with local florists, so its really the florists who youre dealing with. They determine what they will and will not do.

Check your statements too because many have been reporting FTD removing the free delivery or Groupon they used and charging people full for recent orders.

I'm sick of these companies. After this conference call, I'm going to Costco for some roses for $17 and putting them in one of the many ProFlowers or FTD vases I have laying around and handing them to my wife in person.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014