• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Federal-American-Eagle-9mm-Ammuni...

This is below the going rate of $.40/rd (but still 2x Nov 2012 prices) even without including the ammo box in the deal. In stock starting earlier today and as of this post; it appears Cabela's got a LARGE shipment in for it to last this long.

Member Summary

Ammo (18.15kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
$179.99 for 500 rounds of Federal/AE 9mm

[img]http://images.cabelas.com/is/image/cabelas/s7_218022_999_01?rgn=0,0,2000,1764&scl=5.2631578947368425&fmt=jpeg&id=3aPqusipZCVYGiEHCiX8VQ/[img]
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Signed up for my Cabelas card and got 1k shipped with 2 ammo cans for $366 tax included, not the best deal, but beats wasting gas money going to WalMart for a box of 50 at a time.

I'm holding back from buying myself. I have 750rds of Blazer Brass on order from PSA (and ammo cans, ironically) and it was a little bit cheaper per round. Must. Be. Patient.

Where are those good times when $200 can buy you a thousand of rounds. Would be they ever coming back ?

I know! That's why I'm forcing myself only to buy what I *need* right now, crossing my fingers for more sane prices down the road. I've got 8k rounds of 22LR (or less than $250 worth)....going to deplete that before using up too much 9mm.

Same, I had this in the cart and decided not to pull the trigger. I already have 1k 9mm rounds on order from a previous deal.

The fact that these are still in stock is some indication that the frenzy 'may' be slowing a bit.

h2guy said:   

The fact that these are still in stock is some indication that the frenzy 'may' be slowing a bit.

Sold out

Of course, but it didn't vaporize in 5 minutes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014