• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is for today only I have one of these tents and they are durable and well rated
http://www.rei.com/outlet/deal-of-the-day

REI
See REI coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Tent
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

put price in title please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I format a deal?

Have a deal to post, but you're not sure what to do? First thing is first: click the button. Yep, I'm talking about the one on the top right of the Hot Deals Forum view that says "New Topic." This will bring up the form you need.

Our community likes information presented in a certain way for a reason. They want to see all the relevant information at a glance so that they know whether they want to find out more (which could mean reading the thread or clicking the link to the deal). So, when creating a title, you might want to follow this basic format:

[manufacturer] [item description] [price] [store] [deal attributes]
Examples: Acme widget player 3000 $27 at Stuff-Mart FS YMMV

$99.93

Reg. $199.95*

REDUCED PRICE You Save 50%

Updated the title. Thanks for the deal!

good tent for easy setup and a good quality brand. i have a similar tent like this and i wish i could buy this one instead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014