• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
(Gizmodo) Harman Kardon's clearing a whole bunch of refurbished Sound Sticks III over on eBay for $100. That's $60 less than a new one everywhere else. That's the lowest price we've ever seen on this specific model even previous models, like the Soundsticks II, don't come down to $100 often and it's a great deal to get a little bit of MoMA-approved beauty in your life.

link to auction

This is a factory-remanufactured unit carrying the original factory warranty.

CNET review

I been debating getting these for a while but now I can't resist. (CA Sales Tax applies)

Member Summary

Harman Kardon SoundSticks III (29.29kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Nice find!

I have the older version. These sound real good.

Nice product at a reasonable price and a great auction description. I appreciate the unambiguous description of and support for remanufactured products.

Been eye-ing one for a while and this is definitely within my trigger point. Thanks OP!

FYI - Just got my confirmation email and it came from harmanaudio@harman.com - they are handling the fulfillment themselves through their web ordering system.

My klipsch work great, but these are so pretty. Hard to decide.

Must resist...

it was on my wishlist for a while, Thanks!

i still have my original USB SoundSticks and still loveing it

These are fine speakers. I have them in my CT home, and just bought this offering for Florida. BTW, there is Florida sales tax charged on the purchase.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014