• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Invisible Hand found this for me while browsing Amazon.

Sony BDP-S590 Blu-ray Disc Player lists for $149.99 at Sears. Select store pickup and add to cart. It should appear for $50+tax at checkout. If it is out of stock for store pickup, try changing your local area.

It was out of stock for me for both ship-to-home and store pickup, but I found the last one on the shelf at the B&M. After confirming the price, the local manager was willing to match. YMMV.

Member Summary

Sony BDP-S590
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I'm confused why I was given red for this? I was responding to a question asked in this topic about the deal, and updat... (more)

bakerastic (Feb. 06, 2013 @ 5:13a) |

Dead and should be put out to pasture! But nice try.

Blueaurora (Feb. 06, 2013 @ 8:06a) |

Yes, looks like it is dead now. Congratulations to all who were fast enough to get the deal.

CaptainColt88 (Feb. 06, 2013 @ 8:29a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in stock and not $50 for me.

bogus

peeps4life said:   in stock and not $50 for me.
Really? The price is acceptable. But not a cheat.

Available for $50 with pickup in Corvallis Oregon. Mixed reviews at Sears, but for $50 it's worth a try. Thanks OP!

Definitely YMMV - available near me but shows regular price in cart.

Awesome! I scored one, although it isn't super convenient for me to pick it up. It's about 25 miles from my work location. I'll try to pick it up on my lunch hour and give an update. I am interested in seeing if this gets cancelled.

show $99 & no where close to me.
bummer

CaptainColt88 said:   Invisible Hand found this for me while browsing Amazon.

Sony BDP-S590 Blu-ray Disc Player lists for $149.99 at Sears. Select store pickup and add to cart. It should appear for $50+tax at checkout. If it is out of stock for store pickup, try changing your local area.

It was out of stock for me for both ship-to-home and store pickup, but I found the last one on the shelf at the B&M. After confirming the price, the local manager was willing to match. YMMV.

What is invisible hand?

Invisible Hand is an extension for Firefox (maybe Chrome) that shows competing prices when you visit a product page on Amazon, Sears, or several other vendors. It also highlights the vendor offering the lowest price. Sometimes, the report has stale prices or out-of-stock items, and it can miss hidden in-cart discounts/pricing like we see with HDTVs. However, it is still a really big help.

CaptainColt88 said:   Invisible Hand is an extension for Firefox (maybe Chrome) that shows competing prices when you visit a product page on Amazon, Sears, or several other vendors. It also highlights the vendor offering the lowest price. Sometimes, the report has stale prices or out-of-stock items, and it can miss hidden in-cart discounts/pricing like we see with HDTVs. However, it is still a really big help.

Thanks, i'll try that out, i use Camelizer a lot already

No go for Raleigh, NC.

$99 in Columbus

I got one from Sony reward program for $120. It was awesome BD player. remember to update the firmware via Ethernet connection.

$99 and no stock for ship nor in store pickup in LA area.

3D?

Yeah, it is really an awesome BD player! I have been using it for weeks.

bakerastic said:   Available for $50 with pickup in Corvallis Oregon. Mixed reviews at Sears, but for $50 it's worth a try. Thanks OP!

Showing 99 for me. What browser did you use?

dreyfus said:   bakerastic said:   Available for $50 with pickup in Corvallis Oregon. Mixed reviews at Sears, but for $50 it's worth a try. Thanks OP!

I use Mozilla Firefox. It also was available at the Portland Lloyd Center Sears at the time I checked. Either way it's about an hour's drive for me.

I just double-checked, though, and it's up to $99.99, still available at each location.

bippie said:   Definitely YMMV - available near me but shows regular price in cart.
Does it have a great sound at night???

bakerastic said:   dreyfus said:   bakerastic said:   Available for $50 with pickup in Corvallis Oregon. Mixed reviews at Sears, but for $50 it's worth a try. Thanks OP!

I use Mozilla Firefox. It also was available at the Portland Lloyd Center Sears at the time I checked. Either way it's about an hour's drive for me.

I just double-checked, though, and it's up to $99.99, still available at each location.

I'm confused why I was given red for this? I was responding to a question asked in this topic about the deal, and updated my response to include the fact that the price had gone up between my initial post and my second post. Can somebody please let me know what I did incorrectly here? I was trying to be helpful, but won't in future if it isn't appropriate...

Dead and should be put out to pasture! But nice try.

Yes, looks like it is dead now. Congratulations to all who were fast enough to get the deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014