• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/gift-cards/american-express-rel...

Purchase a Whole Foods Market gift card, register your existing Whole Foods Market gift card, or log in if you already have an account. Don't have a gift card to reload? You can purchase a gift card online, or call 855-368-5361 or 512-542-3419 to purchase a digital gift card.

Here's how:

Select "Auto-Reload," and schedule a reload amount of $100 or more with any American Express Card as your reload method January 7, 2013 March 31, 2013.

Receive a bonus of $10 on the Whole Foods Market gift card with the first reload.

From January 7, 2013 March 31, 2013, receive an additional bonus of $5 on the Whole Foods Market gift card with every third reload of $100 or more after your initial reload.

The details:

Cardmembers who have enrolled in auto-reload of their Whole Foods Market gift card with a value of $100 or more will receive a bonus of $10 for the first reload, and $5 for every third reload of $100 or more after that through March 31, 2013. Bonuses only apply to the first Whole Foods Market gift card set up for reload with each American Express Card, even if you reload multiple Whole Foods Market gift cards. Cancellations of the auto-reload schedule will cancel the bonus schedule and make the American Express Card ineligible for further Whole Foods Market auto-reload bonuses. This offer valid when you sign up for auto reload with any American Express Credit or Charge Card. Whole Foods Market reserves the right to extend the promotion period. Fulfillment of the offer is the sole responsibility of the participating American Express merchant. Whole Foods Market gift card terms and conditions apply and are available at http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/gift-cards/gift-cards-faq.

Member Summary

whole foods
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I hope we can do it if we did it last year. We're down to only $60 left at Whole Foods. We prepaid for a year's worth of groceries (we don't buy everything there) and I'd like to do it again!

$110 doesn't get you much at "Whole Paychecks." Nevertheless, a good deal for those who are addicted.

daftzim said:   $110 doesn't get you much at "Whole Paychecks." Nevertheless, a good deal for those who are addicted.

Depends entirely what you buy. Their bulk section is great. As always unprocessed foods are cheaper.

For organic foods they are actually cheaper than any other supermarket chains in my area. They also carry ethnic foods that cost an arm & leg elsewhere.

Would this work with American Express Serve?

Ps not everything's expensive at whole foods. Plus this is only place I can get relatively fresh seafood.

not sure if it was just me, but I had problems doing an autoreload with my AMEX last year. kept saying there was an error each time I tried it. maybe they've fixed the problem. may give it a shot.

turtlebud said:   not sure if it was just me, but I had problems doing an autoreload with my AMEX last year. kept saying there was an error each time I tried it. maybe they've fixed the problem. may give it a shot.

Same here. I actually contacted Whole Foods about it, but they kept saying that it was AMEX that was denying the transaction, so in the end I just gave up.

I'm just trying to do this and cannot log into my account(s). I even had it email me the passwords and it doesn't work. Anyone done this recently?

No need to rush on this offer. I'm waiting till my new AMEX CC arrives (bonus sign-on offer)

I have to spend $1k on new AMEX card too. I set the Auto reload for today and the $100, plus the $10 bonus showed up today.

Anybody know if you can use the same AMEX CC on a different GC and different account, and get another $10 bonus?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014