• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Woman Within is offering their plus size All Season Parkas for only $2.88. Only very large sizes remain.

Woman Within All Season Parka

Woman Within
See Woman Within discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

parka (1.22kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Anyone able to track their order? When I enter the order number from the email I get this message

I do see a charge on my... (more)

ottawa (Feb. 08, 2013 @ 2:13p) |

I ordered one for my wife in December for about the same price, with free shipping. It is way too big for her, as she re... (more)

spdracer5g (Feb. 08, 2013 @ 3:52p) |

They arrived today, I'm shocked how nice they are. Once you pull in the cinch it's not silly gigantic, just "roomy".
The ... (more)

peekpeek (Feb. 15, 2013 @ 11:55a) |

bought them last year for gifts, had free shipping too.. great for the price..

Standard shipping $5.99

Free Shipping with promo code WW71939

rj888 said:   bought them last year for gifts, had free shipping too.. great for the price..

Same here.

Great for a donation to a women's shelter.

Great to make roof for a women's shelter

Error page each time on checkout. Hmm...

same here - Fat Wallet effect?

calihunter78 said:   Great to make roof for a women's shelter

Bone is for the dog, meat is for the man. Go back to jr. high school and attempt to learn some manners.

thank you for the posting. i just picked up three for our local homeless woman's shelter. the free shipping makes a donation easy and inexpensive.

Tried a second time and we're in. Now we'll see if it really ships for $3.05 incl tax. Thanks OP!

I ordered two of these at Christmas and they did arrive. Then they will send you email everyday.

just an fyi - finally got it to go through - had to use chrome - IE might be the issue for runtime errors.

In for 4 @ $11.52

Shouldn't the site be "Several Woman Within"

I too had the same idea for our local women shelter. Picked up several as a donation. Free shipping really was a plus. Thank you ever so much OP!

Good deal, in for two of 3x, the 4x is sold out.
One of the reviews says it's not so big if you use the cinch.

The Salavation Army Donation Guide

Women's Clothing Low High
Coat $10.00 $40.00

I bought two of these the last time the deal was around. One I kept, and one I donated. They do seem to run a bit large in size too. The only thing I didn't like is the amount of email and catalogs you get when you buy from WW. They have about 4 or so other store brands too. Each place has it's own catalog and believe me, you'll be on every list there is until you ask for it to stop. The quality of the coat is pretty good. The hood zips off, which is nice. I wouldn't call this an all season parka. First off, it's not a parka. It's heavier than a windbreaker, but not a real coat. It does have a lining though, which does make it warm. Just not all season warm.

TYVM!

I purchased two last time that they were on sale... Snaps on both broke first time used

Great idea. I picked up 4 for the shelter.

A deal like this makes me wish I married a big one.

Just an update, only 3X left

Anyone able to track their order? When I enter the order number from the email I get this message

No match found. Please check your order number and billing zip code entry.

I do see a charge on my PayPal account.

[edit: NM, I see they took the delivery address as billing, I assume because it was PP. I was searching using the address of the underlying CC. Now says it's been given to FedEx for delivery by USPS]

=aw

I ordered one for my wife in December for about the same price, with free shipping. It is way too big for her, as she really isn't plus sized, but I figured for less than three bucks it would make a great emergency rain coat to keep in the trunk of her car. She has worn it several times when she left the house early in the afternoon when it was warm, and was still out after dark when it got cold.

She actually likes it fairly well.

They arrived today, I'm shocked how nice they are. Once you pull in the cinch it's not silly gigantic, just "roomy".
The price is back up to $30 each on the site.
I wish I had ordered half a dozen instead of 2, EXCELLENT DEAL!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014