9 1/2 EE,
9 1/2 EEEE,
10 EE,
10 EEEE,
11 EE,

Foam-based Abzorb in the heel and forefeet

C-Cap compression-molded EVA midsoles

Water-resistant treatment
Reliable trail runners that will take you to the gym and to the street with full-flight ambition. Durable leather uppers have ventilating mesh to keep feet happily cooled during rigorous workouts. Foam-based Abzorb® in the heels and forefeet provides maximum cushioning and reduces shock absorption for a more enjoyable running experience. C-Cap® compression-molded EVA midsoles enhance cushioning even further. Solid rubber outsoles extend their overall mileage output. Water-resistant treatment. Imported.
Men’s sizes: 8-14 D, EE and 4E widths. Half sizes to 12.
Color: Grey/Navy.

Cabela's
See Cabela's promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

shoes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

shipping cost of $8.95 killed it for me, though I liked the $29.88 price tag...

I agree. $8.95 for shipping sucks.

shoppin658 said:   shipping cost of $8.95 killed it for me, though I liked the $29.88 price tag...

aidrees said:   I agree. $8.95 for shipping sucks.

I just ordered this for $35.10 shipped by first going to Plastic Jungle and buying a $39 e-gift card then using that to purchase the shoes. Quick and easy, made the shipping cost more realistic

These look like great desert hikers, so I ordered for pickup. Unfortunately I think they will be a half size too short, but worst case scenario is that I'm out some gas and stuck with a GC.

aidrees said:   I agree. $8.95 for shipping sucks.

Really?
DaysFan did not post the high shipping charges in one of his posts?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.