• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung 60'' Class 3D LED HDTV with 1080p resolution ENERGY STAR®

Regular Price: $3099.99
In-Cart Price: $999.99 + tax

Sears Item# 05771183000 | Model# UN60D6400

Product Description

Samsung UN60D6400 - 60" 6400 Series 3D LED-backlit LCD TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) - graphite
The 60-inch Samsung UN60D6400 LED TV lets you go further into a world of entertainment - by customizing your own. Samsung Smart TV delivers a web-enabled portal to the best of the entire internet, along with Samsung apps and the ability to search content both online and on your TV. The journey continues with advanced 3D technology, for an immersive experience with your favorite 3D movie titles and TV programming. Ironically, you’ll make these deeper connections on a TV that’s impressively thin: the ultra slim bezel lets your eyes disappear into the dazzling LED images onscreen.


Don't forget Cash Back!

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

samsung
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
none here in socal...

obitwocanobe (Feb. 22, 2013 @ 1:33a) |

price dropped to $799 plus tax

MyNameisTiM (Feb. 26, 2013 @ 9:12a) |

As mentioned 7 days ago...

Dotbody (Mar. 01, 2013 @ 1:52a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Out of stock is what I get.

Sorry man. I updated the title to say YMMV. It shows up for 20904 (MD). Good luck, all. I haven't pulled the trigger yet because I am not even sure where we would put this TV. But I am licking my chops.

davegolden said:   Sorry man. I updated the title to say YMMV. It shows up for 20904 (MD). Good luck, all. I haven't pulled the trigger yet because I am not even sure where we would put this TV. But I am licking my chops.

No worries. Thanks for posting. It looks like one heck of a deal.

You could buy Sears gift cards at a discount and use them for the purchase more Cash Back. Along with the Cash Back from Fatwallet or other purchase site.

Thanks! I wish I could use this TV. We have a 50" and it barely fits in our family room - and we custom built furniture around it with channels to hide the wires. I can't justify buying this... But good luck to someone else around 20904, it's yours.

Nice, going home this weekend to see the parents and found one in 82801 (Sheridan, Wyoming)

OOS here 11229 Brooklyn, NY...all stores within 50 miles...darn

Also be sure to use (or join up--free) the Shop Your Way Rewards program.
VentureScout said:   You could buy Sears gift cards at a discount and use them for the purchase more Cash Back. Along with the Cash Back from Fatwallet or other purchase site.

Shows up as OOS for me, but allows me to place in the cart and select free delivery anyway? So, $999+tax delivered. I'm passing, but just curious. Might be worth trying to force it through anyway.

in stock in socal los angeles area in 3-5 days. allows orders to be placed

Infinion said:   Shows up as OOS for me, but allows me to place in the cart and select free delivery anyway? So, $999+tax delivered. I'm passing, but just curious. Might be worth trying to force it through anyway.

Same thing happens for me. It let's me put it in my cart and type in my information...then tells me it's temporarily out of stock.

5% CB at ShopDiscover.

this model is 2 years old.

darn it, stupid fatwallet effect, can't stop myself, bought one. i'm so brokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

drti said:   darn it, stupid fatwallet effect, can't stop myself, bought one. i'm so brokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


OP, updated title to say LED. This is not an LCD.

russ0519 said:   OP, updated title to say LED. This is not an LCD.

By definition, it's both. What it isn't is CFL.

slickdeal45 said:   russ0519 said:   OP, updated title to say LED. This is not an LCD.

By definition, it's both. What it isn't is CFL.


On the other hand LED describes it better, because if I see LCD I think it's the old style LCD which I wouldn't buy these days.

Given this is a LCD instead of the newer LED, I question the normal price of $3099.That is much too high...I have worked at Best Buy for Sony and I did not see (out of 100+ sets sold) any Samsung near that price.But, its on the internet...so it must be true.

Myers215 said:   5% CB at ShopDiscover.

Can we combine ShopDiscover with Cash Back???

S. Cal showed $999.99

Rochester, NY $999.99

Denver $999.

But what makes this such a good deal? $1000 is the going price for many different brands of 60" TVs at Walmart.com. What's the difference, besides the over-inflated retail price?

Fenton and Lapeer MI show available for $999

Got one but forgot to search for Sears.com on FW to get the 3% CB. Does anyone know whether by just clicking on OPs link and placing your order from there will qualify you for the CB?

I thought I was able to get one but it looks like I lied. It was out of stock.

raspino said:   Got one but forgot to search for Sears.com on FW to get the 3% CB. Does anyone know whether by just clicking on OPs link and placing your order from there will qualify you for the CB?

Neurotic1 said:   this model is 2 years old.
It is a 2011 model,but what is the difference from a new model?

Amazon has this model for $1900+

Thanks OP! Not sure if you just saved or wasted my money Does anyone who owns this TV have any opinions?

I havent found a deal at a Sears or Kmart in years. Even though posted here nothing by me ever is available.

Dotbody said:   Denver $999.

But what makes this such a good deal? $1000 is the going price for many different brands of 60" TVs at Walmart.com. What's the difference, besides the over-inflated retail price?


Where are you seeing another 60" LED 3D panel for the same price or less?

Would have definitely bought one if it was in stock near me.

There is one near me put I have no use for it...already have a 55in 3d led Sony....

In stock multiple locations in Maryland ..try 21043

splice said:   Dotbody said:   Denver $999.

But what makes this such a good deal? $1000 is the going price for many different brands of 60" TVs at Walmart.com. What's the difference, besides the over-inflated retail price?


Where are you seeing another 60" LED 3D panel for the same price or less?


The new 60" 3D Vizio LED is $899, is it not?

Comparing this to Vizio is like comparing a Chevy to a BMW. Not quite the same class of product.

chadgainor said:   
The new 60" 3D Vizio LED is $899, is it not?


For $899 I don't see a 3D Vizio only 2d. Any links?

ktbst said:   In stock multiple locations in Maryland ..try 21043

Showing ship to store in 5-7 days but when checking out it says no longer available .same old sheet from Sears

eternal10 said:   ktbst said:   In stock multiple locations in Maryland ..try 21043

Showing ship to store in 5-7 days but when checking out it says no longer available .same old sheet from Sears



Same here... Even the chat did not help

Skipping 89 Messages...
MyNameisTiM said:   price dropped to $799 plus taxAs mentioned 7 days ago...



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014