Link

Ruger SR-556E 223/5.56 Autoloading Rifle 16 Barrel 20 Round Black

Enjoy when it lasts. This is around $500 less than gunbrokers want

Member Summary

Ruger SR-556E
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$1395 is MSRP so in this crazy time I would have to say that's a smoking hot deal if it's in stock.

They had it market at $2099 just a week ago. They're dropping the price until they sell out. Anything over MSRP is more than they would get a few months back. I think street price on this was $995 in Nov.

whats a "16 barrel"?

Gun control talks begin to moderate. Less people are are focusing on assault rifles now. High capacity magazines become a "soup du jour" in the gun control conversations. It is probably a moment when buying an assault rifle for yourself makes some sense.

Gun control talks have quite literally hit the skids. Pretty much anything other than increased background checks are dead. Retailers are realizing this and starting to drop prices. I can't wait for prices to plummet!

opathal said:   Gun control talks have quite literally hit the skids. Pretty much anything other than increased background checks are dead. Retailers are realizing this and starting to drop prices. I can't wait for prices to plummet!

Nothing clear yet. Let be honest. Market is calming down and it is good for buyers. I was browsing trough Kygunco website and found that they have few SW and Colt assault rifles readily at stock even at prices that are above what is currently asked at gunbroker.

Gunbroker has been all over the place since the frenzy began. I watched a few M&P 15 auctions and one would run out of steam at $1100 and not hit reserve, while an identical item would go up to $1700.

On a side note, kygunco is off my list of "go-to" sites for decent deals now.

And it does appear that demand is easing for some things. Hi-cap pistols look to be slowly popping back in stock here and there. Rifles should probably follow suit.

Stas1976 said:   opathal said:   Gun control talks have quite literally hit the skids. Pretty much anything other than increased background checks are dead. Retailers are realizing this and starting to drop prices. I can't wait for prices to plummet!

Nothing clear yet. Let be honest. Market is calming down and it is good for buyers. I was browsing trough Kygunco website and found that they have few SW and Colt assault rifles readily at stock even at prices that are above what is currently asked at gunbroker.

Once the frenzy is over this will FINALLY be put to bed. This anxiety has been going on for 5 years +. Hopefully once this is over and additional background checks are required, the market will cool considerably. I personally don't consider a gun a good price unless its at BELOW when this whole mess started.

Until that time I'll wait.

Ouch, my local Turner's had this in stock the other day for ~$1200.

Some Sigs popped for $1200 not too long ago. For this inflato price $1650 let it be. It will come down $50 to $100 a month till its MSRP.

This is a piston gun too. Good for lefties.

OOS!

ofacesig said:   This is a piston gun too. Good for lefties.

I shoot lefty due to eye dominance, how is a piston upper any better than direct impingement? For lefties I mean. I've seen uppers with the ejection port flipped but I've never been hit by brass so I don't see the need.

dzer0 said:   ofacesig said:   This is a piston gun too. Good for lefties.

I shoot lefty due to eye dominance, how is a piston upper any better than direct impingement? For lefties I mean. I've seen uppers with the ejection port flipped but I've never been hit by brass so I don't see the need.

I am a leftie and have no issues shooting a standard AR.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014